Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Gay Bars

Options
  • 05-01-2009 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi guys...just wondering are there any gay/bars in Galway besides the satge door?? Like any more low-key ones. Also are there any specific gay nights out here? Where are all the hot girls hanging out!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

There are a few gay nights on around the town, I know Eden do a night out in the Púcán on Friday/Saturday nights which is ten euro in. I'm pretty sure the other ones that were on in the cellar and LA have stopped running. I rarely go to any of these, so I can't vouch for how decent they actually are, but I hear that Eden in the Púcán is good fun.

It's worth adding eden, babylon, bród west, gigsoc and the stage door to your contact list on bebo, they're good for posting up info about their gay nights out.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 high beam

Excellent..il check out the bebo pages. Thanks very much for that.

Advertisement