Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stingiest thing you've seen stingy people do

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Maybe it's not that simple if your friend comes onto the dancefloor and marches you to the bar to buy him a drink. Plus, it's hardly more simple than just buying your own.

That's not a problem with rounds, that's a problem with being friends with a complete weirdo. A lot of the time it is a bit easier to order and pay for drinks in one go.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭marnie d

My tight fat arsed German bitch flatmate is the scabbiest person I know. She has on several occasions rooted through the fridge or my press and helped herself to my food or drink. I'm not talking about the occasional slice of bread here, although she does that too, I'm talking full cartons of orange juice, full packets of pasta, jars, blocks of cheese, you get the picture. She's toned down a lot since I got on to her about it, a few times, denying everything of course. Right now I'm pissed off at her cause I mentioned about her drinking my last can of beer, which I didn't find out about until 11 at night, oh that bitch denied that too. Thank god I have only a week more to put up with the tight scabbing fat German cúnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

marnie d wrote: »
    tight scabbing fat German cúnt.

Delighted she stole your last beer... Hope she continues to do so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

Cheeky_gal wrote: »

Maybe im late to the party but I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!?!

Enlighten me, have we met? Are you German?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭repsol

Why don't you leave something gross in the fridge for her? I worked in a place where this tightarse kept robbing all our donuts.A colleague placed one filled with Fairy liquid on a table and he shoved the whole thing into his gob in one go! He wasn't happy but he never fancied nicking donuts after that.I am not suggesting anything dangerous but something laced with pepper or lots of salt will sort her out.

She's be too crafty to do something like that on, but I'm rid of her in a week, I'll have the joys of seeing what new flatmates are like but after living with over 30 different people in 8 different places, I've never met anyone as extreme as her! The denial is what gets me the most, in any other place I've lived, people replace beer etc, or if they need a bit of food, they take a bit, not the whole fecking packet without replacing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭repsol

Does she put a towel on furniture to "reserve" it or does that just happen to sunbeds? I have heard that air hostesses use eye drops which act as laxatives on rude passengers drinks.How is that for crafty?

Hahaha about the towels, I bet she would on hols too!!

She takes unopened cans when I'm not there, she's stopped taking my orange juice now, so the eye drops would be no use, but I wish I hada posted about her ages ago when she had been at it for for a gem like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭burgermasters

knew a fella once was a builder, he hired 2 of us to do 2 weeks work,its was really hot so we both buy a large bottle of fizzy drink each, he drank both on us, the next day we hide them and supprise again he drank them both, the owner of the house made us a fry up and he picked his nose put his hands all over the food so we couldnt have any he ate it all!! he also asked could he pay us less than agreed because he was going on holiday?? many more about that guy,, his whole family are the same:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

marnie d wrote: »
    tight fat arse

My favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

repsol wrote: »
    Does she put a towel on furniture to "reserve" it or does that just happen to sunbeds? I have heard that air hostesses use eye drops which act as laxatives on rude passengers drinks.How is that for crafty?

Aircrafty!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

Genuinely? Or just being contrary for the sake of it?

Please don't say its because the called the hurr a cünt and you're hoping she continues to drink the posters beer out of some weird female stranger solidarity?

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭elchupanebrey

Woman where i work never brings in milk for the coffee. It's only her and one other person that uses the milk. If yer man that buys the milk is off/hasn't bought milk she'll bring in a drop in a bottle for herself and take it home again. Same story if there's no coffee/biscuits, she'll bring in some and hide after each cup. Yesterday he gave her money to get milk and she comes back with it. Said she had no change back as she spent it on biscuits.

Squ wrote: »
    Genuinely? Or just being contrary for the sake of it?

Please don't say its because the called the hurr a cünt and you're hoping she continues to drink the posters beer out of some weird female stranger solidarity?

She has a filthy mouth and if she speaks like that to her roommates then no wonder they don't care about taking her food and drink. Id take her drink too ! Nothing to do with "female solidarity"... Good on them !!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 okfine

Wow you know I've been reading this thread for so long and I honestly think that I am one of these tight Stingy people :eek:

I blame the current economic climate among other things, I find it difficult to pass on money when it isn't always necessary!

She has a filthy mouth and if she speaks like that to her roommates then no wonder they don't care about taking her food and drink. Id take her drink too ! Nothing to do with "female solidarity"... Good on them !!
    C'mon out of that, we're all over 18 and can handle a bit of potty mouth.

C'mon out of that, we're all over 18 and can handle a bit of potty mouth.

You will have a fine wife x

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

The one making digs on the internet isn't in a position to judge methinks. :pac:

Besides, he obviously didn't use that kind of language to her face. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭splendid101

She's speaking like that about her roommate. Not too her roommate.

She is also talking about them like that after they stole their food and drink. You argument is paradoxical and makes no bleedin' sense you mad, mad eejit!

• Advertisement

She's speaking like that about her roommate. Not too her roommate.

She is also talking about them like that after they stole their food and drink. You argument is paradoxical and makes no bleedin' sense you mad, mad eejit!

Exactly, I wouldn't call her a **** to her face, this is a thread to rant about the stingy people in our lives, which I did. I spoke in a decent tone to her, with no potty mouth, here I can say whatever the fúck I like (as long as I remember the fadas!!)

Thank you. She is fine (in both senses of the word)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I'd rather live with someone with a potty mouth than a thieving gobsh!te.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

ignore list makes it all better lads

I guess it's just down to social class in here.

Anyways back on track :)

What social class does thievery belong?

I'll stick to my own, thank you.

What social class does thievery belong?

I'll stick to my own, thank you.

My original comment was about her language. The word "cnut" would make most respectable people shiver. It got blown way out of proportion when everyone started quoting me. I was merely passing a comment.

As I said, It's a social class thing. You wouldn't hear people speak like that in my area. Each to their own though, we'll see who gets to the finishing line first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Social class? What are you, a bloody princess?
    Of course only the 'lower classes' say cúnt :rolleyes:

Cheeky_gal banned. Please move on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭studdlymurphy

A guy in work leaves and empty sweet bowl out at halloween fro kids with a sign beside it saying take one. Kids think some other kid took all the sweets and he looks like he did something nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement