Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I upload my contacts from 3g Iphone to O2 Webtext page

• 05-01-2009 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hi - just got a new 3g Iphone on O2.

I've registered online and want to syncronise my contacts to my O2 website page, so that I can use free web texts. Iphone isnt one of the brands mentioned on the website - so does anyone know how I do this...?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭CivilEx

DFS UTD wrote: »
    Hi - just got a new 3g Iphone on O2.

I've registered online and want to syncronise my contacts to my O2 website page, so that I can use free web texts. Iphone isnt one of the brands mentioned on the website - so does anyone know how I do this...?

Thanks

Some of the guys might know how this can be done without resorting to Black Magic ;), but why don't you try the free "Eirtext" App from the app store. This will let you send webtexts using the contacts already on your phone..i.e. 300 free texts per month from your phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭DFS UTD

thanks CivilEx - I already have that - but dont have access to this at work, was hoping to use the O2 site at work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

CivilEx wrote: »
    Some of the guys might know how this can be done without resorting to Black Magic ;), but why don't you try the free "Eirtext" App from the app store. This will let you send webtexts using the contacts already on your phone..i.e. 300 free texts per month from your phone!

it's 250 on o2 ;)

as for your question OP log into webtext and go to the phone synch section

Advertisement