Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running a PS2 on aportable dvd player?

Options
  • 05-01-2009 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hi sorry if this is the wrong forum.
    Im trying to play a ps2 on a portable dvd player. The DVd player has an AV-in hole and the Ps2 is multi AV-out. I got a lead with the Dvd player that alows you to plug it into a televisio with the three coloured holes.
    Im wondering if I cut this lead and connected the corresponding wires to the lead coming out of the playstation would it work?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,935 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

.........it might. It just might. I dont know if I'd cut it up to find out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Im trying to play a ps2 on a portable dvd player. The DVd player has an AV-in hole and the Ps2 is multi AV-out. I got a lead with the Dvd player that alows you to plug it into a televisio with the three coloured holes.
    Im wondering if I cut this lead and connected the corresponding wires to the lead coming out of the playstation would it work?
    thanks

Google it. :p

I'd say it's been done. Heck, EVERYTHING's been done before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

thanks

so why not just get a lead that connects the ps2 to a tv?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Pictures of the DVD payer would help alot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Theres surely a lead out there that will work no point cutting two perfectly useful leads when all you need to do is buy one you'll probably end up needed them later

• Advertisement
Advertisement