Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv bargains req

• 05-01-2009 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

i am willing to spend up to 800 euros for a tv...does anyone know any good bargains for a 37 or 40 inch full hd 100hz etc... willing to go up north if anyone knows where the best places are to go, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭madmik

u could get a 50" for tyhat price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭far2gud

This is great value, these are truly stunning plasma tv's at a great price.

You might even save a few more quid in store, I have heard of people getting them at around £500 up north.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Amaru KGB

I'm the same.

I need a new 37/40" and I'd appreciate it if anyone has any ideas to where the best place to get on is.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

There was a samsung 50inch plasma on argos with a home theatre kit ,it was 2227.97 euro down here ,1175.29 sterling up north for same tv,excellent deal but i think you would need NI address for delivery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

they had a 50' plazma in harvey norman yesterday for 750

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭madmik

measure the room before u buy a 50"

if its too big for tthe room it will be uncomfortable to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Try Komplett.

They have sensible prices compared to walk in shops but they are still based in the Republic so they may not be able to compete with a Northern retailer.

Advertisement