Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HDMI

Options
  • 05-01-2009 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I have two hd lcd tvs I have them connected to one sky box one through scart the other rf cable using magic eye what I want to know is, is there a better way to get quality instead of using RF cable could I connect the two tvs through a HDMI cable would that be a better way or could I get a scart splitter run both off scart and still use the magic eye to change channel in other room. The tvs are near each other only a wall between them so the cable is short I tried video senders but there was lines runnig through the tv and the xbox drives it ceazy surely there must be a better way than RF which isn't making full use of the 42inch Philips.

Thanks

eddy

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Might be a silly question, is there not a HDMI socket on your Skybox, all HD boxes have these.
    If it's a SD box without HDMI then you're fecked

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

Advertisement