Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

airsoft in waterford

• 05-01-2009 10:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭

was in the funk-it shop the other day and was looking at the airsoft guns . just wonder do many people have them and is there any waterford airsoft teams? i know theres a limerick team and a cork team plus a few up around dublin . im strongly thinking of giving it a blast . any one have any thoughts on airsoft ???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I never got how this is supposed to work. Surely if someone gets shot they can just say they didn't as there will be no mark left ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

i presume they are supposed to be bought and used by responsible adults, its like anything, if it gets in the wrong hands it can turn dangerous

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I never got how this is supposed to work. Surely if someone gets shot they can just say they didn't as there will be no mark left ?

Discussion on Airsoft to the their forum please :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=830

(Sorry, Airsoft is one of the few sports which has to be directed to their forum so I am told!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah np, I have seen that forum before, not really too arsed to start a new thread about it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 CAPPA1

if anyone is setting upa club in waterford ill jion

• Advertisement
Advertisement