Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wired Gaming Equipment

Options
  • 05-01-2009 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hey,

Was just wondering does anyone have any information about the formerly closed wired gaming place down domnick street.well i want to know what there doing with there equipment ie. hardrives screens chairs especially THE CHAIRS. So if anyone knows if the auctioning them off or selling them off please post :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭swimgal08

sgthighway wrote: »

doesn't answer my thread though !!! read before leaving a post !!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

So swimgal is that annoying cnut who was banned a few weeks back in disguise? :pac:

Or are you saying that a girl actually used an Internet Gaming Shop?? :eek:

JohnCleary wrote: »
    So swimgal is that annoying cnut who was banned a few weeks back in disguise? :pac:

huh gal is galway ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

john c ... whats a cnut?? is it something like a cashew nut!! lol :rolleyes:

happy new year to ya and all the cashews lol

• Advertisement

swimgal08 wrote: »
    huh gal is galway ?
    I assumed gal = girl

john c ... whats a cnut?? is it something like a cashew nut!! lol :rolleyes:

happy new year to ya and all the cashews lol

A cnut is a lazy way of saying cunt as the boards.ie dirty language filter filters out cunt unless you put a bit of code in which takes effort hence the lazy mans way

Oooh, I get it, you were trying to insinuate that I made a typing error and were pointing it out.... like a grammar whore? Niceeeee :pac: :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

grammar whore

I feel confused, cause now I want one.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

swimgal08 wrote: »
    doesn't answer my thread though !!! read before leaving a post !!:eek:

By reading the other topic you would have:
    established who one of the Directors was
    established his alias
    established he was an active Boardsie and on other websites
    pm'ed him to ask him what happened to all the kit

You remind me so much of another poster s*******y. He got banned on the 11th and you turn up a few days later. You my friend have the honour of been the 1st person on my Ignore List.
    Good Bye.

A cnut is a lazy way of saying cunt as the boards.ie dirty language filter filters out cunt unless you put a bit of code in which takes effort hence the lazy mans way

Oooh, I get it, you were trying to insinuate that I made a typing error and were pointing it out.... like a grammar whore? Niceeeee :pac: :cool:

wait why is everyone talking about enemy s and calling me a cu nt ??

a mate told me that this place called wired had closed down, i was only looking for buying one of there chairs the wheelie ones ??

so does anyone know anything ?

and whats the story with this john cleary person

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Not according to the info I have here.
    I hear they're on the intarwebs now too, Father. The end is surely nigh.

Swimgal, I suggest you contact the shop or the owners directly. Failing that, try adverts.ie for people giving away stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

or jumbletown.ie they list free furniture too

Also don't cross John Cleary... we have it on good authority he's building a doomsday device of some kind :eek:

We have it on good authority he's building a doomsday device of some kind

He always says he's only working on an old engine in the shed, but it's the constant screams and pulsing irradiated cats hanging around that make us think differently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

me insinuate,, nah just having a laugh and now i can say the word c.nt.. but say cnut.. lol love it john

oh swim gal.. john cleary who is he, no one knows but there rumours in salthill he is a complete love god some kind of adonis lol... nah john c is cool.. as we say in south london cooler than a polar bears fart.. and that is C;);)L!!!!

or jumbletown.ie they list free furniture too

Also don't cross John Cleary... we have it on good authority he's building a doomsday device of some kind :eek:
    He always says he's only working on an old engine in the shed, but it's the constant screams and pulsing irradiated cats hanging around that make us think differently.
    me insinuate,, nah just having a laugh and now i can say the word c.nt.. but say cnut.. lol love it john

oh swim gal.. john cleary who is he, no one knows but there rumours in salthill he is a complete love god some kind of adonis lol... nah john c is cool.. as we say in south london cooler than a polar bears fart.. and that is C;);)L!!!!

Oh you guys :o All this love talk almost makes me WANT to go to a Boards Beers :D

Okay... This thread has officially descended into a "We love John Cleary and want his immaculate babies" thread.

On that note... I leave! (Jumps out window)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

That was one of the great things about Wired. There were good-looking women, and they kicked ass in COD4.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Yeah rumour has it that tar aldarion chick is hawt

Yeah rumour has it that tar aldarion chick is hawt

Isn't that a dude!?

Also... there are no girls on the internet...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Isn't that a dude!?
    The Point. Missed by a mile.
    Also... there are no girls on the internet...

Untrue, Tar par example.

• Advertisement

po0k wrote: »
    The Point. Missed by a mile.

... obviously ... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mike o

Sarky wrote: »
    That was one of the great things about Wired. There were good-looking women, and they kicked ass in COD4.

those where young boys,with.moobs,i jest of course.there where women but no one has seen them since.............i blame bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

how did i never see that other wired thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

probably banned for insulting fuglies innit

Wired was good fun. Although I need to come up with a new name. It got odd when I was topping up the account and had to spell out boneyarsebogman.

Advertisement