Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film Production - worth pursuing?

• 05-01-2009 11:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭

I’m 27 and am currently in a career I have no love for nor have and have no motivation in. I fell into it. I was wondering could anyone tell me a bit more about film production (where they study it, how they find it, what are the career prospects etc.). It’s a course I am considering doing but I want to do a bit more research before I jump into this.

Could anyone please help? :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

while they sometimes tend to spam this forum with annoying adverts, I have to give probs to filmbase

www.filmbase.ie

If you are unsure about taking a shot at film production or not one of their courses might help to see if it clicks with you, they have courses that specialize in specific areas so its easy enough to try different aspects to see what you like.

Any more specific questions feel free to ask

Advertisement