Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact number of a GOOD Tiler

Options
  • 05-01-2009 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Can anyone please recommend a good tiler. I would be very grateful as I dont just want to pick up the golden pages and would rather a recommendation from someone in the area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭caji

Ring Bradys Hardware for a recommendation. They gave me the name of an excellent handyman a few months back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭fishdog

The guys in Hotfoot in Kilcoole industrial estate are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Loopers

I have the name and number of a professional tiler who was employed in Charlesland when they were being built. He actually was doing all the wall tiles in our duplex and my sister asked him to do a nixer. I'm sure you could send him a text and see if he's still around. We were very happy with the price and quality of the work. What you don't want is someone doing a nixer who's NOT a professional tiler. I've seen so many bad jobs and it's just not worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

INCH wrote: »
    Can anyone please recommend a good tiler. I would be very grateful as I dont just want to pick up the golden pages and would rather a recommendation from someone in the area.

This guy did my splashbacks in the kitchen. http://www.icebathrooms.com. He's very talented.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Thanks to all and will be in touch to let you know how we got on:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭SickCert

Im good friends with the main tiler on the Charlesland build, PM me for his mobile number.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭atlantean

fishdog wrote: »
    The guys in Hotfoot in Kilcoole industrial estate are great.

Hotfoot are in Newtownmountkennedy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'm a tiler and I'm cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JanMolby14

Hi there,

Got our Bathrooms/Ensuite and Entrance hall done in the end of terrace App's in Charlesland Park. The guy who did it was a contact through a friend but he did an incredibly professional job, quick, reasonably priced and very affable. Even gave me demonstration how use grouting and fillers properly! Top guy. But did have to wait a little while as he was booked for few weeks previous. Not sure if the crunch will have eased the waiting period but well worth the wait. PM me for the name and number.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Thanks to everone. Just had a company called V-Tiling finish yesterday and I have to and say thanks to those who recommended them. They were really great. They were very proffessional, very tidy and were perfectionists in their work. Anyone looking for their number please dont hesitate to pm me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement