Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one have an info....

• 05-01-2009 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

am looking some info on where in Ireland I could get my tougne splitt,how much it will cost.

thanks in advance.

Ginto.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Nowhere will openly advertise doing it since technically it is a surgical procedure.

If you look around enough I'm sure someone will do it...

If it were me I'd make a trip to America and get it done by deckler or brazda, or even lukas zpira in france.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ginto

have been told there's a guy from Amsterdam comes to Dublin to do some different things,i know the name of the shop,but being an outsider,how do ya ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

'Hi I hear you have a guy from Amsterdam who does surgical procedures, I'd like to get my tongue split please' :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Go into Bodyshock and talk to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

One of the lads in dublin does them.
    My mate knows who it is, i'll ask him and pm when i find out, caue if its not advertised he probably doesnt want EVERYONE knowing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭oldmantime

anyone here done this successfully? What method did you use? Care to post your experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

Ginto wrote: »
    am looking some info on where in Ireland I could get my tougne splitt,how much it will cost.

thanks in advance.

Ginto.

Fcuking hardcore !!!

I like it :D

Advertisement