Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mania theme song

• 06-01-2009 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

With mania coming up i wa just wondering if anyone had any views on what the Wrestlemania 25 theme song might be.

Rumours going around suggest that it will be another song form AC/DC's new album 'black ice'. If this is true then listening to the rest of the tracks on the album the only one i can see that is a likely candidate is 'smash and grab'

However its just a rumour and there is usually two songs so i would like to hear what other people think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

I thought it was 'Cowboy' by Kid Rock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I thought it was 'Cowboy' by Kid Rock?

It would make sense to have something extremely southern.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 ratedk

I dont think they will stick with cowboy and some of the AC/DC songs do have a southern sound oddly enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭stretford420

I think Cowboy will be one of them. There will be 3 official themes for the event though again, probably.

Advertisement