Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa 09 problem

• 06-01-2009 1:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

This may have been posted before but i was just wondering if anyone could help me out with a problem i've been having.

When i go to play online on fifa 09 it says i must accept the EA terms and conditions which is fair enough. It then says that im not old enough to play online? Or something along those lines.

This is pretty strange considering im 19 and ive always played fifa and pro evo games online without any of this hassle.

Do i have to register online with EA?

Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Thats a bit strange alright. Dont know how to help ya out there

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Weird! I think you have to be over 13 to play EA games online, so maybe the email you signed up with doesn't have a proper DOB!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

its strange though considering im using the same email for xbox live since i had xbox live even on the original xbox! Grrr this is really annoying me !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Im really sorry to bump this old thread, but im still having this problem and im dying to play this online. Does anyone have a solution to this ?

I have had the same gamertag since the first xbox, i was maybe 15/16 back then, im 20 now, surely the EA servers should know that from my registered d.o.b that im now 20!

This is so annoying!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Have to get a new gamertag man. The only way.

• Advertisement
Advertisement