Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any info

Options

Comments

Find an office that looks like it is shutting down.

Offer them €10 for a spare chair.

There must be plenty around town who have more furniture than they need for the next few years and have no chance of offloading them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Try this company on the Tuam Road www.elwood.ie

Also, Atlantic DIY in Wellpark Centre might be worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭claireeney

my dad has that chair. he's had it for two years and its in bits. i mean i leaned back in it couple of weeks ago and fell out over the arm. there are numerous things gone in it. wheels are stuck, sides are ripped, needs a cushion, leaning back leads to concussion. it did well in fairness because it is used a LOT.

my boss and a number of her colleagues had chairs similar to the one on mastermind and said they were fairly uncomfortable as well and got rid of them.

i dont know if it is what your looking for but we bought a nursery chair (of all things) in Dunnes and it is the the most comfortable chair i have ever sat in! we use it at the computer table. it rocks, reclines and turns. no wheels though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Try viking-direct.ie.

They primarily deal with businesses but do deal with individuals too.

They have lots of office chairs, very good value too.

We have a couple of them here, had them for a good few years and no problems at all.

Highly Recommended!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 janilya

hello my name is jane i am french, i look for a person to speak english about everything weekend and meet, can you help me please ????
    i come in ireland in april during four months.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

janilya wrote: »
    hello my name is jane i am french, i look for a person to speak english about everything weekend and meet, can you help me please ????
    i come in ireland in april during four months.
    Perhaps start a new thread about it. Are you coming to Galway?

i come in galway 24/04/09

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Welcome to the internet. Welcome to Galway. :)

thank you, how are you ? what are you job ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭pointofnoreturn

janilya, it would help to maybe start a new thread on one of the Galway college's GMIT, NUIG unless you got specific questions regarding the city,

Anyways it's quite easy to meet other french here that can help to get starting and make freinds,

But best to move your questions on to a another thread or you will be moderated in this thread

btw... want an office chair?

i come ireland with my secondary school there, i just want to meet and to improve my english before leaving i have no question private individual. what is that you know a person which is at secondary school to hotelier has galway and which would agree to inform me ?

Advertisement