Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[edit] Ulster Bank - cashing cheque at different branch

Options
  • 06-01-2009 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭

I recently got an Ulster Bank cheque for €100 from my Health assurance company and went in to cash it at the branch at Tara Street. They refused to cash it stating that I need to cash it at the Hartcourt Street branch where it was issued. What a load of old Arsewater:mad:.
    Ulster Bank are the only Irish bank I have never had any accounts with down through the years, the people working there especially in Dublin are so drab and depressing to deal with.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

I recently got an Ulster Bank cheque for €100 from my Health assurance company and went in to cash it at the branch at Tara Street. They refused to cash it stating that I need to cash it at the Hartcourt Street branch where it was issued. What a load of old Arsewater:mad:.
    Ulster Bank are the only Irish bank I have never had any accounts with down through the years, the people working there especially in Dublin are so drab and depressing to deal with.:mad:

Most/ALL Banks are like that, if you want to cash a cheque, you need to go to the branch that issued it.

Advertisement