Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HairyBaby my arse

Options
  • 06-01-2009 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭

Ordered (and paid for) an item on 12th Decemeber. Item has not even shipped yet. Disgraceful service. How are they still in business?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

didn't they not have a notice on there website sayiong that items ordered after a certain date would not be shipped for christmas period,

Yep they stopped processing orders on 8th Dec,

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055439671&highlight=hairy+baby

Have your tried calling them?
    http://www.hairybaby.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

They had a notice saying that orders put in after the 8th would not arrive before christmas which I didn't mind. But I expected to be receiving shortly after...

However, christmas is long gone now and it still has not even been sent. It didn't say on the website that orders received after the 8th would not be shipped until mid January. They should have stopped taking orders if that's the case.

I emailed them and they said they'd email when it is eventually shipped.:confused:

At this stage, I feel like just looking for a refund because the service is so bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭ongarite

In most companies a Christmas shut-down runs until the first week in January, which was yesterday, 5th.
    I would make a guess that they are only just back and processing a back-orders from now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Shame cos my sister ordered a couple of great t-shirts from there before Xmas and had nothing but good to say about them... And I have a fab **** Next Top Model t-shirt pressie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭midgetflynn

I ordered just before the cut off date for Christmas and didn't get it until 22nd December,which I was a bit disappointed with,esp since I went with the more expensive shipping option.Though they were lovely on the phone,nothing more than helpful and very mannerly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dereko1969

i have to say i found them great when i ordered off them last year, quality items and fast shipping. however that was off season, i can only think that as a small company they were perhaps a victim of their own success this christmas and got overwhelmed with orders. i would definitely order from them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭midgetflynn

oh,I know it's to do with the whole Christmas time of year,I just ordered from them there again so I hope it'll get here faster this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Scorpio Girl

i'm a big fan of hairy baby and never had any problems with them. don't like the way they've dropped the prices of some things lately but added on postage costs instead.

Advertisement