Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprehensive :( - helpppp!

Options
  • 06-01-2009 3:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all, new here and read a few threads to get some advice on readings. Still got a few questions (sorry if I'm repeating others before me)

Ive been wanting to go to a reading for months, and finally have gotten around to getting the finger out and booking an appointment.

I'm terrified though! I've heard horror stories from friends about people they know and cousins etc who have gone to them and been told bad news or being refused a reading and an accident happening to them THAT DAY. All a bit overwhelming :(

There's a lot going on in my life right now, stress levels way up, so I'm wondering is this a good idea..will it just send me spiraling out of control!? :p
    But, I read here that you can be given guidance, which I desperately need from an outside party. :(

Thanks for reading, apologies on the length! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

'News' is neither good or bad - it is our own perspective that makes it seem so.
    The less nervous you can feel in approaching your sitting the better the likely result.
    Try to see it as a visit to your very kind and helpful friends/ relatives and ask, prior to the sitting, for anyone in particular whose advice and opinions you would value, to try to 'get through'.
    To do this, just sit quietly a day or so before and mentally try to explain your difficulties, asking for their help in the matters. 10 Minutes or so is enough.
    It is helpful to take a recorder and tape, as you will 'hear' more each time you play it over.
    Remember to thank those who come. What you are told might not be what you want to hear, but consider all that is said - it is an attempt to help you.

Good luck with the sitting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

Are you going for a medium reading or psyhic reading?

T

Advertisement