Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any CCIE People in Ireland

Options
  • 06-01-2009 3:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

Well anybody out there with any CCIE Qualifications in Ireland? Nowhere near my league but I was told there is only a handful. Not sure what track but probably be Routing/Switching, Wireless and Security.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Currently there are 63 CCIEs registered in Ireland (source: http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/ccie/certified_ccies/worldwide.html)

Dont know what tracks as it is not that detailed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

I've got my Security lab in 2 weeks, hopefully it'll be 64...well HOPE being the operative word.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Best of luck Creed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Good luck man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Barrypr

Ya best of luck, ive seen your Diary and some posts around TE, didn't no it was you till I clicked your link.

• Advertisement

Thanks fellas. This is my second attempt, the first was at the end of November. I think I should have left the retry a bit longer but I was eager to have another stab at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Creed obviously has no life or girlfriend for that matter :D

Best of luck my man, let us know how you get on. If you get
    it I know where I will be going looking for a loan of some cash
    from now on..:p

Nah, just a very understanding wife..I think....I haven't seen her much since August, though I keep getting fed so I guess she's around here somewhere :). Actually there's no way in hell I could have / would have done this without her being so great about it.

As for lending money, suuurreeee when I get the exam debts payed off and this economy eases up enough for a CCIE to get anything above Flipping Burgers...of course I still have to pass :o

BarryPr - what's your alias over there? Always good to see some boardsies on TE.

Advertisement