Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The mind boggles

Options
  • 06-01-2009 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, was out for dinner last night with herself in that indian on Emmet Place in Cork. Just happened to look out the window and the clampers truck was stopped in traffic with a Volvo on the back...but the Volvo had some cargo. Apologies for the bad picture but it was a rush job.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

really cant make it out, what is it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Err... is that a baby?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

No, its a dog...but that wouldnt suprise me either tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

EPM wrote: »
    No, its a dog...but that wouldnt suprise me either tbh...

Bloody hell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Thats what i thought. imagine if it was a kid and they didnt notice like.

I know the car was prob towed for causing an obstruction and all that, but what if it was days before the car was collected? is the dog just supposed to be left there in the car? Tried to get through to them last night but no answer:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement