Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerry Ryan Megathread!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

mike65 wrote: »
    ("yeah but in reality she'd have her tongue deep inside her, not flicking her clit" etc!).

cooler - 3 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

bilko1234 wrote: »
    A few minutes ago while promoting Operation Transformation, he mentioned Bewly's Hotel:
    "This hotel near the airport welcomes guests for lesbian activities...cough...leisure activities."
    See what he did there!!!!
    Had to pick myself up off the floor

Classy stuff.
    Im starting to admire the balls on the guy. For a prime time Radio host he gets away with some serious shit:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

barakus wrote: »
    Classy stuff.
    Im starting to admire the balls on the guy. For a prime time Radio host he gets away with some serious shit:D

thats all well and good until you have children in earshot of a radio and wanting to know what the bile spilling from it means

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

thats all well and good until you have children in earshot of a radio and wanting to know what the bile spilling from it means

Quite a few adults, including yours truly, don't know what he's on about half the time either. Sometimes I'm not sure if Wiki is a blessing or a curse. :eek:

If he's a s good a friend of Harry Crosbie as he claims..why does he insist on calling him by both names.
    I mean,i have friends but i dont refer to them as Joe Smith all the time..i'd say "my mate Joe"..he's not just name-dropping,he's attempting to invoke an awe and mysticism,he feels we should be prostrating ourselves before the God of money and power.
    Obviously i've read his crappy book and he doesnt recount ONE anecdote actually involving Harry Crosbie,or Bono..or Michel Flatley..no meals,no drunken nights..nothing,just namechecks them every so often.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭akaredtop

What an overpaid SADDO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭bilko1234

Ah come on...Degsy ain't overpaid.

bilko1234 wrote: »
    Ah come on...Degsy ain't overpaid.

No,i think i should be paid at least as much as Gerry ryan..if anybody wants a fat man to read newspapers and talk filth for half the day,i'm your man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Did anybody hear this moron today this morning on the Radio? He was actually imitating toilet noises and quite frankly it was one of the worst things I have ever come across on National radio. I am making a complaint to the BCI over it.

netwhizkid wrote: »
    Did anybody hear this moron today this morning on the Radio? He was actually imitating toilet noises and quite frankly it was one of the worst things I have ever come across on National radio. I am making a complaint to the BCI over it.

I've made several complaints about him..he's an utter disgrace.

• Advertisement

netwhizkid wrote: »

yeah he was wallowing in the gutter this morning alright even describing how women put toilet paper in the bowl to stop noises emanating from the bathroom

then he starts to make toilet noises like a retarded 7 year old

by the way this is being broadcast on a national radio station on a Monday morning between 9-12

i think people should really take a step back and think about that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

:eek:

Nothing wrong with that!!

What are they putting "firemans blankets" down for?

Jaysus.. sit down and wizzz it out ...don't make a fcuking drama out of it.

I can't believe this is of general interest.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

just a hunch ...but he's not on your christmas card list , is he ? degsy

just a hunch ...but he's not on your christmas card list , is he ? degsy

Sure he is.."Happy Christmas Lambo"

Where was the behemoth of Irish radio today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Davstrom

Where was the behemoth of Irish radio today?

He was probably fearful that he might have to approach the subject of RTE salaries.:rolleyes:

hey Degsy,

that was you talking to pat kenny on the Frontline last monday. was'nt it.?

see utube.

hey Degsy,

that was you talking to pat kenny on the Frontline last monday. was'nt it.?

see utube.

No that was a toothless traveller with a screw loose!

dont know why rte have to pay ryan for op transformation. in this day and age you would have thought they'd give the gig to someone starting out there must be thousands who would do it for half nothing just for the 'start'.
    cant believe there is no one as talented as gerry around.
    sickening really. must be a closed shop in rte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

JNLR figures came out today. After losing 23,000 listeners in a year Gerry made a modest 3,000 gain in the past 3 months. But for the first time ever Today FM overtook 2fM in daily market share. This prompted the MD of RTE radio Claire Duignan to say -

"2fm was fighting back and no better man to lead that assault than Gerry Ryan" :rolleyes:...Jesus H. Christ.

• Advertisement

We are really hitting rock bottom this morning,a tale from a caller who witnessed used sanitary towels stuck on the walls of the Tallaght dole office:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

We are really hitting rock bottom this morning,a tale from a caller who witnessed used sanitary towels stuck on the walls of the Tallaght dole office:eek:

oh jesus, hope they ring joe later....:P

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

What do you call a sanitary towel on a wall? Rock bottom:D

Now the fcuckin idiot is talking about dogs humping thier owners...

Edit
    He's now talking about small penises and big penises...the bloody clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Degsy wrote: »
    Now the fcuckin idiot is talking about dogs humping thier owners...

Edit
    He's now talking about small penises and big penises...the bloody clown.

Can Fiona Looney go through one show without mentioning penises? (Penes? Penii? I never know the plural!) Why does this waste of space abuse my ears every week?? :mad:

Can Fiona Looney go through one show without mentioning penises? (Penes? Penii? I never know the plural!) Why does this waste of space abuse my ears every week?? :mad:

I've sent a complaint to the broadcasting commision and to RTE..this bullshiit is sickening.

looney and ryan.......what absolute drivel. they talk about drivelous childish and above all not funny rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭akaredtop

Mod Edit: 3rd strike - one month ban.

He was also talking about the relative size of "black fellas'" penises today..the sort of utter crap you'd expect to hear in a playground coming from a ten year-old and this fool is getting 500k a year to pollute the airwaves with this stuff?
    It boggles the mind,truly it does.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭icanhearjimi

Didnt hear any of it today. But I suppose the Looney one was on about being a 'lay-dee', and mentioned her kids a few times, and her boobs.
    F**king ridiculous how we have to listen to this one, although she doesnt go on about how stupid men are, and going to mass, as much anymore. Get her off.
    Does anyone even slightly enjoy listening to her ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement