Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerry Ryan Megathread!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I see my sig linking to this bit of televisual grotesquerie was removed by the sigpo halfwits..i wonder did the Fat Man himself have anything to do with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭bilko1234

He was talking to two therapists this morning about (don’t you know) sex and kids, when some yummy mummy rang in, clearly besotted to be talking to Gerry and eager to demonstrate how liberal she was regarding this subject.
    She explained that her 4 year old daughter was taking pleasure from rubbing herself “down there” and wondered what she should do.
    Well, Gerry took control of this conversation by trumpeting:
    "This is completely natural. She is pleasuring herself because it’s a normal thing for young girls to do. It may be inappropriate if she was masturbating herself at a party in your house, so advise her to go up to her bedroom if she’s doing this… as she will do when she gets older".
    This sounded WELL dodge.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

FFS :eek:

That is very poor form. Didn't hear it myself.

Tried to listen to him yesterday to see what it was like. There was a senator on, his name escapes me at them minute but he was describing a dish and all you could hear was yer man salivating and smacking his lips in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

bilko1234 wrote: »

"This is completely natural. She is pleasuring herself because it’s a normal thing for young girls to do. It may be inappropriate if she was masturbating herself at a party in your house, so advise her to go up to her bedroom if she’s doing this… as she will do when she gets older".

Stupid B*stard! He really has reached a new low. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

He was talking to two therapists this morning about (don’t you know) sex and kids, when some yummy mummy rang in, clearly besotted to be talking to Gerry and eager to demonstrate how liberal she was regarding this subject.
    She explained that her 4 year old daughter was taking pleasure from rubbing herself “down there” and wondered what she should do.

thats just sick:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Black Magic

Listen Here:

http://2fm.rte.ie/previously_played

Click "I want to listen to a recording of the show"

Starts at 77:55

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

what a cúnt...If I said that in public I'm get the crap kicked out of me and probably arrested by the cops in case I was a paedo or something...
    but that fat fúck saying it? prob thinks it makes great radio..
    I hate Fat Gerry with a passion...that sort of comment is completely a new low.

Teacher overreacted to the boy calling girls gay.

Another boy asked can a four year old have sex with mammy and have a baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

It may be inappropriate if she was masturbating herself at a party in your house
    Let me see if I got this right: It may be inappropriate for a 4 year old girl to masturbate at a party? Only if you don't want her to become a stripper when she grows up.

I'll bet he doesn't wear pants when he's on air and he's just giving himself a good juggle.

• Advertisement

Let me see if I got this right: It may be inappropriate for a 4 year old girl to masturbate at a party? Only if you don't want her to become a stripper when she grows up.

I'll bet he doesn't wear pants when he's on air and he's just giving himself a good juggle.

Are you suggesting our own Gerry is a paedophile?

Are you suggesting our own Gerry is a paedophile?
    No, I think he just fiddles with himself as a general hobby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Clooney Fan

Gosh... lot of angry people on here!

Obviously, his ratings continue to justify his existence. If not, I'm sure he would've been fired by now. I'm not mad about his programme and rarely listen to it, but he must be doing something right. Different strokes for different folks, if you'll pardon the pun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Barname

Gosh... lot of angry people on here!

Obviously, his ratings continue to justify his existence. If not, I'm sure he would've been fired by now. I'm not mad about his programme and rarely listen to it, but he must be doing something right. Different strokes for different folks, if you'll pardon the pun!

Hi Melanie !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Obviously, his ratings continue to justify his existence. If not, I'm sure he would've been fired by now.

His listenership has fallen for the last three years, including a drop of more than 16% last year. That's not justifying anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

His listenership has fallen for the last three years, including a drop of more than 16% last year. That's not justifying anything.
    ...and they are especially bleak figures considering every other RTE Radio programme increased its listenership in the same period.

He's fast becoming a liability that's ringing alarm bells even with the stalwart management of RTE.

There's younger and cheaper out there biting at his heals right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭bilko1234

How contrived is this?
    On reading the papers this morning he says “Hmm…lets have a look at page 6 of the Mail…WHAT ?…HA HA HA HA! I don’t believe it. There’s my DAUGHTER in the paper. Oh I didn’t know this was in there……(HE DIDN’T KNOW…..This is pure Ricky Gervais’s David Brent)
    He then proceeds to read article about his youngwan who’s working in Fitzpatrick’s Hotel in New York (remember all those plugs and free advertising for this hotel for the past few years? Obviously has paid off!)
    Anyway, anyone who wants to see more of our hero, should tune into the Late Late Show tonight, where best mate Ryan Tubridy talks to Gerry Ryan and his daughter about...oh who cares?
    Jesus, bring back Pat Kenny, he’d have NEVER had him on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

maybe tubs ( there's a good opportunity) might do a Pee Flynn on gerry tonight. :D

unless hes too buddy buddy with him.

He could pick up a few good things to ask him from this thread, but he won't. All one big, overpaid family in RTE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

how many times will he mention - the O2 or buddy crosbie ?

i'd say 5 or six.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Tom Dunne did a good take off on Operation [slurp] Transformation [nyom]

What with all the eating and drinking while talking it almost sounded like the real thing. ;)

Dirty fat pervert.
    A four year old is NOT masturbating..they have no idea what it is to masturbate because they have no sexual feelings at that age.
    The fat fool either has some serious issues with juvenile sxuality or he's just a brain-dead,sniggering halfwit.

Anybody saying that in normal company would,quite rightly be accused of unnatural interest in children.
    Dammit,i'm so pissed off i'm making another complain to RTE.

Degsy wrote: »
    The fat fool either has some serious issues with juvenile sxuality or he's just a brain-dead,sniggering halfwit.
    Do we have to choose?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Clooney Fan

Barname wrote: »
    Hi Melanie !

Who's Melanie???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭airhorn

Quint wrote: »
    You've obviously never seen his interview with Gordon Ramsey

I was unfortunate enough to see it, he made such a fool of himself & us irish too when i think of it before xmas when he was interviewing Jeremy Clarkson over the phone about the Top Gear show. He finished up the interview by trying to be like Jeremy when he does be introducing The Stig only Gerry said ''If i was a gay id kiss you'' i said to myself wtf & im sure Clarkson was saying the same!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Barname

Who's Melanie???

eh, that would be you Ms Dumass !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭icanhearjimi

That Looney one was on again today. Is there a week goes by that she doesnt mention that she's a "laydee"? Or that stupid thing the two of them do about being "very ddrrunk". It's getting worse and worse every week, I'd say his days are numbered. Get someone new and younger in there, and get that middle aged pervert out of there. How can they justify paying him all that money?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I hope Degsy is out at the pub :eek:

G Ryan is on The Late Late!!! :o

:D

OutlawPete wrote: »
    I hope Degsy is out at the pub :eek:

G Ryan is on The Late Late!!! :o

:D

I WAS too!!

What did i miss??

• Advertisement

Degsy wrote: »
    I WAS too!!

What did i miss??

The fat mess was selling his daughter so to speak!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement