Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerry Ryan Megathread!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Rookster

Anyone listening? Jim Corr is BATS :pac:
    You can hear the cynicism in Gerry's voice
    !

Of course Ryan is cynical. He is part of the establishment. He loves the US and will have nothing negative said about it. He loves Fianna Fail and Bertie Ahern. He is happy with the status quo. As long as he gets freebies from his his pal Harry Crosbie and can eat all his meals at the four seasons he is happy. There is not a quizzical or revolutionary bone in his body. As long as he is ok himself, why worry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Cunsiderthis

Rookster wrote: »
    Of course Ryan is cynical. He is part of the establishment. He loves the US and will have nothing negative said about it. He loves Fianna Fail and Bertie Ahern. He is happy with the status quo. As long as he gets freebies from his his pal Harry Crosbie and can eat all his meals at the four seasons he is happy. There is not a quizzical or revolutionary bone in his body. As long as he is ok himself, why worry.

The irony of this poster accusing someone else for being cynical is funny. !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

gerry appeared flabbergasted that yer wan on the radio this morning gave her son only baby food that did not come out of a jar.............

am i missing something here?

for god's sake gerry, cop on. i would have thought most educated parents do the same.........

ah sure look, only goons are laughing with ya the rest at ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

had to laugh when she told Mr Ryan to stop the cursing before 10 or 12, not sure which:D.

Bit of a hypocrite I thought, she wont give the kids chocolate etc, but she does it herself all sneaky after

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I think a quote from his book is in order....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Rookster

"How brightly I have shone"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

This load of tastless tosh:

"By know she(lavinia Kerwick) had developed anaorexia as a result of her ordeal.We arranaged to meet her in Furama,a chinese restuarant.
    That suited me fine because it was a good restuarant
    I said to Joan(the producer) 'Whats she gonna eat?'
    Joan hadnt t hought about this 'Oh christ' she said,'I cant beleive i've done this'
    'Its fine' I said,'Its cool'.
    I suppose its all you neede to know about the Ryan Show that we'd bring an anorexic to a chinese restaurant.(degsy edit hardy fcuckin har)
    When levinia came back,i said 'Well,i suppose you wont be eating much..'
    But it was fine,in a bizaare way.Levinia Kerwick was happy that day,sitting with me as i stuffed my face.I had this fantastic shredded chicken they do in Furama.
    She ate nothing because she was an anorexic.
    She had nothinga la King.
    We used to call her Slim,which she was totally cool about."

The man is a turd for even repeatinng this story much less attempting to make light of it and glorify himself in the process.
    An unintelligent,crass buffoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

Degsy wrote: »

"By know she(lavinia Kerwick) had developed anaorexia as a result of her ordeal.We arranaged to meet her in Furama,a chinese restuarant.
    Joan hadnt t hought about this 'Oh christ' she said,'I cant beleive i've done this'
    I suppose its all you neede to know about the Ryan Show that we'd bring an anorexic to a chinese restaurant.(degsy edit hardy fcuckin har)
    But it was fine,in a bizaare way.Levinia Kerwick was happy that day,sitting with me as i stuffed my face.I had this fantastic shredded chicken they do in Furama.

The man is a turd for even repeatinng this story much less attempting to make light of it and glorify himself in the process.

I can't believe that is for real. Please tell me you are making it up. Or you are from a slightly parallel universe.

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Degsy wrote: »

Surely this is a joke? :confused:

degsy, you winding us up ?

most of us know the world revolves around the sun.

gerry thinks it revolves around him.

the only similarity is the distance it has to travel.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭FUNKY LOVER

anyone hear him going on about how him and his daughters met lady gaga behind the dtage at the o2?

i nearly vomitted on my steering wheel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

The Looney one only got about 2 minutes in today because of the report on Eamon Lillis, and she still managed to get the word 'lay-dee' in. Fúcking opinionated sexist bítch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭airhorn

anyone hear him going on about how him and his daughters met lady gaga behind the dtage at the o2?

i nearly vomitted on my steering wheel.

I did, there is'nt a day that goes by where he has to mention his daughter Bonny ffs.....

another thing am i the only one that cringes when he puts on that stupid english accent every now & then, he usually does it while reading whats in the papers in the morning.... why the fck does'nt he do us all a favour & fck off over to england alltogether when he obviously wants to be an englishman.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

airhorn wrote: »
    I did, there is'nt a day that goes by where he has to mention his daughter Bonny ffs.....

another thing am i the only one that cringes when he puts on that stupid english accent every now & then, he usually does it while reading whats in the papers in the morning.... why the fck does'nt he do us all a favour & fck off over to england alltogether when he obviously wants to be an englishman.:rolleyes:

Because tea boy at the BBC (which is all he'd get over there) doesn't pay 600k per annum? But I'm only guessing thats the reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Whether you agree with Mr Corr or not,what we heard on the radio this week was the jowls of the establishment wrapping themselves around the voice of the free

Well done Jim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I could listen to Jim Corr all day and not get remotely as irate as I do withing 60 seconds of listen to Gerry Ryan.

It's about time he grew up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

deadhead13 wrote: »

i would not wish a visit from the taxman on my worst enemy
    but for this shower in RTE i would make an exception

another mention for boards there by Mr Ryan

bilko1234 wrote: »
    He was talking to two therapists this morning about (don’t you know) sex and kids, when some yummy mummy rang in, clearly besotted to be talking to Gerry and eager to demonstrate how liberal she was regarding this subject.
    She explained that her 4 year old daughter was taking pleasure from rubbing herself “down there” and wondered what she should do.
    Well, Gerry took control of this conversation by trumpeting:
    "This is completely natural. She is pleasuring herself because it’s a normal thing for young girls to do. It may be inappropriate if she was masturbating herself at a party in your house, so advise her to go up to her bedroom if she’s doing this… as she will do when she gets older".
    This sounded WELL dodge.:(

Well Gerry since your on about the sort of stuff that does be posted on boards, your obviously looking in .... what you said above a few weeks ago you should be ashamed of yourself, dirty dirty man.... i dont know how the hell your still on the airwaves. 600 grand a year for sprouting that ****e:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

another mention for boards there by Mr Ryan

What did he say?

Slidey wrote: »
    What did he say?

well he was waffling on about news outlets on the web and he started growling that everything he says on his programme is regarded as "rubbish" on Boards.ie

something along those lines anyway:D

and another thing Gerry when you get a chance to read this
    stop ****ing yawning when you are talking to a caller as you did today when that woman who moved to France was on

at least give the impression of being interested while you are fleecing the Licence fee payer for €769 an hour:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Hi Gerry. If you read this then may I say that you are a disgraceful slob.

and when u read an intro for some poxy giveaway at least have it read beforehand in preparation. at least this way you could pretend you have some interest in it even if you obviously never prepare these intros yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

I imagine that his microphone is encrusted with hardened flecks of fois gras and truffles.

P.

.......and Gerry while your at it, will you do us all a favour tomorrow & try not to mention

1. The O2
    2. Bonny (Daughter)
    3. Dont put on that stupid English accent you do at times (particulary when reading the papers)
    4. Dont be putting on a pretending to be drunk voice
    5.Tell that other gobsh!te Duffy when you see him in the canteen tomorrow to pack it in & let George Lee present LiveLine

& finally
    6.Tommorow evening let yourself & Duffy book a one way ticket to the middle of africa somewhere so we dont have to be looking at or listening to ye anymore, 2 bollix's earning over a million euros between ye per annum for farting talking sh!te & scratching ye'r balls on the radio every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

The noise of him drinking his tea in the morning sickins my ass no end.

And his pile of bollox show "operation transformation" I think he needs to drag his rich sloppy ass for a jog around the block insted of sitting in his moist taxpayed chair.

Worthless waste of air.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

.......and Gerry while your at it, will you do us all a favour tomorrow & try not to mention

1. The O2
    2. Bonny (Daughter)
    3. Dont put on that stupid English accent you do at times (particulary when reading the papers)

You've given me a terrible visioun of the future.

Foie_Gras_Lover, a new poster, arrives on boards.ie. He proposes a Gerry Ryan Show Drinking Game, where we knock back shots of various spirits whenever Gerry mentions the O2, Crosbie, Bertie, Louie Walsh, The Four Seasons, Bonnie, or anal bleaching.

The next day we sit in anticipation, surrounded by bottles. Gerry comes on, clears his throat and says: "I picked Bonnie up from the Four Seasons yesterday and took her to Harry Crosbie's O2, where we had an onbelievable chat with Bertie and Louie Walsh - about anal bleaching, of all things."

Forty-eight boardsies die of alcohol poisoning.

Next day Gerry meets his production staff. "I was checking out boards this morning," one of them says. "The criticism seems to have died down. I wonder what happened there?"

Gerry Ryan smiles to himself. That reminds me, he thinks: I must pick up some foie gras later. Maybe even a double helping.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

1. The O2
    2. Bonny (Daughter)
    5.Tell that other gobsh!te Duffy when you see him in the canteen tomorrow to pack it in & let George Lee present LiveLine

& finally
    6.Tommorow evening let yourself & Duffy book a one way ticket to Helmand Province somewhere so we dont have to be looking at or listening to ye anymore, 2 bollix's earning over a million euros between ye per annum for farting talking sh!te & scratching ye'r balls on the radio every day.

FYP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement