Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C905 browser and battery life questions

• 06-01-2009 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭

Hi, what is the best browser to use on an SE phone. Does something like Opera Mini use less data than the phones own browser? Is Opera Mini the best mobile browser out there. Also, on a seperate issue, how are people finding the battery life on C905s? Mine is only really lasting me a day. I mainly use the radio and surf for about 100mins a day. My old K800i used to last for up to 4 days with the same usage. I'm with three so unable to turn off 3G which is obviously a disadvantage

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Hi, what is the best browser to use on an SE phone. Does something like Opera Mini use less data than the phones own browser? Is Opera Mini the best mobile browser out there. Also, on a seperate issue, how are people finding the battery life on C905s? Mine is only really lasting me a day. I mainly use the radio and surf for about 100mins a day. My old K800i used to last for up to 4 days with the same usage. I'm with three so unable to turn off 3G which is obviously a disadvantage

AFAIK opera mini is a lot less data intensive than the phones normal browser ( I am however open to correction). For 100 mins browsing and using the radio I would not imagine the battery lasting more than a day. I have a c902 and I only get about two days and thats with normal usage. When charging try not to leave it over night as this ruins the batterys ability to hold its charge

Advertisement