Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Achievement Whore... You might like trueachievements.com.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Soby wrote: »
    just a 0 beside my gamerscore???that mean it hasent worked it out yet?

Yup! it takes a while!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Signed up and joined the leaderboard. Mine is PinataCreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

Good idea and nice site but it says my latest achievement is "off the boat" from GTA4. That's the achievement you get for doing the first mission.. I have gotten achievements in GTA4 and other games since then:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

This is my one: http://www.trueachievements.com/BulletsForWar.htm

TA Ratio is 1.41

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Signed up,

Best bit i think is where you can see achievements you have not done automatically, most come with explanations alongside them,

Handy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

This is pretty cool. Waiting on my score to update now.

Good to see all the boards gamertags on the home page!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I updated the leaderboard to reflect the ratio so shane and spideog get more credit :)

Hopefully numbers will continue to grow :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Pretty cool site... Don't know how my achievements in PoP can be worth 908 though... they were 610 of the easiest gamerpoints I've had so far!

PGR 4 1450 (970) is my personal best
    http://www.trueachievements.com/tmoneh.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

The leader board is filling up nicely Latch. Any wants to add me work away.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

My best is PGR4 as well, but I've got 1760 (1115) for it, closely followed by Lego: Star Wars II with 1722 (1000).

That must be where my overall ratio is getting boosted up by then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=208

Get in everyone... chrislad will be number 1 for life if he joins us mortals...

wanosd is his gt for those who don't know his phenomenal gamerscore.

Latchbones, grab the no 1 spot before he gets here ;)

We've a nice groups going already!

Nah, I'm 9th. 1.3 or something. Missing about 3k from my GS as I've not been online for a bit. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

chrislad wrote: »
    Nah, I'm 9th. 1.3 or something. Missing about 3k from my GS as I've not been online for a bit. :)

Ah, back when I posted that I had the leaderboard sorted by adjusted gamerscore!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Just joined... waiting for my score to tally up... haven't played much the past few months, although I've a few games on the way from Amazon. Floppy Tomatoes, if any one wants to hook up!

ah i only spotted the leaderboard now.....and im in at 8th, not too bad!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Didn't want to start a new thread for this, so will do a zombie on this one :)

Got an xbox a month ago, found trueachievments when looking for advise.

It's calculating my score now, I'm : Jayd0g84

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

good site alright. I joined up a good while back and stumbled across the boards leaderboard then after awhile so I'm in there in 7th place at the moment. The site, for better or worse, encourages me to dive back into my back catalogue to pick out more of the obsucure or hard to get achievements in older games.

Hmmm,

That site is blocked at work, I wonder am I still in 8th or moved down in the rankings.

Down I'd say, I seem to have left my gamerscore whoring days behind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Hmmm,

That site is blocked at work, I wonder am I still in 8th or moved down in the rankings.

Down I'd say, I seem to have left my gamerscore whoring days behind.

You are 34th on the Irish leaderboard, 250k+ points behind #1.
    I'm 177th :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

#27 on the Irish one for me :)

Guy at #1 has a very impressive completion percentage of 76%

• Advertisement

mcgovern wrote: »
    You are 34th on the Irish leaderboard, 250k+ points behind #1.
    I'm 177th :)

250k + behind!!! Thats insane!!!

34th aint bad tho!

See if I can get onto that site on my iphone now for a gander at lunch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Leaderboards though....I mean they'll change every hour or so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

I'm 15th on the Irish leaderboard.

86% Completion

1.60 ta ratio

Thanks to that site I stay away from the easy games, unless it's a game I want to play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Has anybody's achievment timeline thing messed up since they changed server???

My latest acheivment was apparantly on October 2 in Final Fantasy 13 which I haven't played since ~May.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Adamcp898 wrote: »

My latest acheivment was apparantly on October 2 in Final Fantasy 13 which I haven't played since ~May.

Servers crashed a while back and scanners had to be updated over the last 3 days due to changes microsoft made.

Try using the force scan button on your picture , it looks the refresh button in internet explorer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Adamcp898 wrote: »

A lot of issues have arisen from the server crash and the new xbox.com site

http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=627109

On a different note, have ye tried boosting achievements with people you met on TA? Would like to boost the "Skunked" achievement for Halo:Reach

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I've not tried boosting any yet. I'm interested in trying to get the Red Dead Poker and Liars dice ones which are just far too mundane to try and get without collusion.

There does be gaming sessions on most days for the popular games where people band together to get specific achievements. By all means join one or host one yourself and see if there is a response to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

randomly got tank burger on l4d 2 tonight happy out its 49 on the site so not too shabby

Advertisement