Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mom and Baby groups in Kilcock/Maynooth

• 06-01-2009 12:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

My wife is looking to join these kind of groups we have 2 kids a daughter of 3 years old and a son of 5 months old

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭sc9736

hey there,

Not too sure exactly as not in that area, but tell her to check out www.rollercoaster.ie as they have a list of all groups and activities in areas

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Jodub22

Hi!
    There is a fantastic toddler group in Kilcock every tuesday morning from ten/ten thirty onwards. Its held in the Scouts hall, Just next to the Bridge in the town.
    Also in maynooth on a thursday there is a Musical Tots group, if you have a look at their website you can find out times.just google musical tots Maynooth as I'm not sure of the address.

Best of luck!
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭mmalaka

Jodub22 wrote: »
    Hi!
    There is a fantastic toddler group in Kilcock every tuesday morning from ten/ten thirty onwards. Its held in the Scouts hall, Just next to the Bridge in the town.
    Also in maynooth on a thursday there is a Musical Tots group, if you have a look at their website you can find out times.just google musical tots Maynooth as I'm not sure of the address.

Best of luck!
    :)

Thank u

Do u know what is the age for kids in the group? would it be ok for my girl (3 years old) and my son (5 months old)

Do u have any contacts number?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Jodub22

All ages welcome, Newborn up to pre-school. Lots of toys, Paints lego etc for the older kiddies and play mats with baby toys. Tea and coffee for mammys and daddys and some juice and fruit for children.
    I don't have contact number but I am sure it is on the notice board in the scouts hall which is open to public each day. But you can drop in on the tuesday morning to the group, no waiting lists or invite only policy. Its there for anyone and everyone who fancies popping in!
    I hope that is of help to you!

Advertisement