Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 Camera

• 06-01-2009 1:33pm

Hey Guys,

i got the N95 8gig a good few months ago. While the Video camera is great the still camera is just horrible.

I have pictures from my 2 megapixel camera and the quality is so much better then the 5 megapixel camera. It comes through very pixelated very grainey ect ....

Anybody know if its just my camera or are they all like that ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 derekcorbett

Hi,

i got an N95 last year and the picture quality is excellent. The flash is poor but for daytime pics it does the job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

are you sure you have it set to 5MP? camera->options->settings->image quality to check

yup i think that did it. It was at the lowest . Feel a bit stupid now .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

This post has been deleted.
    It's even worse when you forget to change it back after taking 0.3mp photos and you find out a few days later you've got about 50 shoddy MMS quality photos :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Is it focusing properly? you mentioned the phone was a few months old, there was an update that fixed a bug in the phone a while ago, it fixed the focusing problem.,
    just download nokia's update program and fully charge the phone, then plug it in and follow the on screen instructions. should take about 10-20mins.,

as the above posters said though, it could be the quality settings.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

you probably just need one of these

for all those long range camera phone shots

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7957

sku_7957_1.jpg

Advertisement