Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken Tikka Biryani

• 06-01-2009 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

I've become a big fan of this dish lately....and would like to make it myself. Having looked recipes online, they seem very complicated (i'm not much of a chef..fyi, but want to try this one).
    Wondering has anyone any experience making this, i wouldnt mind if there was even some pre mixed stuff out there that i could buy already mixed....(hope that makes sense)

Thanks in advance!!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lethal212

You should get and try either pataks biryani paste or shan biryani masala - both are very simple and easy to use, be warned though the shan spice mixes are well spicy but well worth it. You only have to follow instructions on the back. I think that shop Global Foods in Baker Place stocks both.

Advertisement