Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Tropical fish & cray fish

Options
  • 06-01-2009 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

As per title, collection only from Limerick BEFORE friday
    9 small tropical fish zebra danio, penguin tetra, guppy, molly etc and 1 cray fish about 7" in length , he get's on fine with the small fish but will eat big fish!
    Going as 1 job lot or cray fish on it's own.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Limerick Bandit

If you dont get someone to take them ill foster them for a while is there a tank going with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭cyborg

I moving house and changing over to a coldwater tank, so there is no tank going with them and I need a permanent home for them.
    Thanks for the foster offer Limerick Bandit
    If you dont get someone to take them ill foster them for a while is there a tank going with them?

If you drop them into kevin in cecil st fish shop he will find homes for them i can give him a call for you and let him know if you want him to take them
    I would take them myself but they would not be suitable with my current stock

LB

If you can persuade him to take them that would be great!
    i can drop them over in an hour!
    Let me know how you get on...
    If you drop them into kevin in cecil st fish shop he will find homes for them i can give him a call for you and let him know if you want him to take them
    I would take them myself but they would not be suitable with my current stock

LB

cyborg wrote: »
    If you can persuade him to take them that would be great!
    i can drop them over in an hour!
    Let me know how you get on...

I just spoke to kevin and he will take them no problem :)

p.s if you dont need your old heater i could do with a backup 1 as i broke mine last week, kevin in the fish shop would pass it on to me if it is going spare :)

LB

• Advertisement

job done - some fun getting the cray into a box!
    Kevin has the heater waiting for you.
    Thanks very much LB
    I just spoke to kevin and he will take them no problem :)

p.s if you dont need your old heater i could do with a backup 1 as i broke mine last week, kevin in the fish shop would pass it on to me if it is going spare :)

LB

cyborg wrote: »
    job done - some fun getting the cray into a box!
    Kevin has the heater waiting for you.
    Thanks very much LB

Happy i could help you
    Thanks for the heater Cyborg :)

LB

Advertisement