Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hewlett Packard Contact Details

Options
  • 06-01-2009 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

I bought a HP IQ772 about 10 months ago. I ve had a few problems with it along the way, but always been able to sort things out myself. 2 weeks ago the computer completely gave up the ghost, it will not boot up and I presume it is the motherboard. As the computer is still under the manufacturers warranty I decided to contact them. 11 days later I am no further on. I have sent numerous emails and I am on the phone to them twice a day. The problem as I see it is that the people in the call centre dont have a clue what they are doing, their knowledge of computers is only equalled by their lack of English. (I am not being a racist, just stating facts)
    Does anyone have any contact details for HP in Ireland? A phone number or email where someone can actually get somethig done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭PaddyTheNth

You've tried link number 2 on this page?

http://www.google.ie/search?q=hp+ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

Yes, on line support is based in the UK and they dont seem to want to know. Telephone support is in Bangalor or some such place and they dont have a clue. Person I spoke to today told me that my computer was picked up on 29/12/08 and I should have it back soon. Its still here on my desk, not working. IDIOTS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Have you gotten in touch with whoever you bought it from?

Yes, they are telling me to contact HP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

• Advertisement

Yes that is the same as the google link above.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

This might help:
    4t96wl.jpg

Care of http://www.cro.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

TommyT wrote: »
    Yes that is the same as the google link above.

Sorry, didn't know if the google link got you directly to the support page for online chat and phone options.

So where are things at for you now ? Still nowhere?

HP In-warranty Support: 1890 923 902 (Calls cost Cost 5.1 cent peak / 1.3 cent off-peak per minute)

HP E-mail Support: https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/email?product=3561187&lc=en&cc=ie&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=ie

Perhaps you've tried these ones already ?

The 1890 number puts you through to a call centre in Asia and they dont seem to be the brightest tools in the shed.
    After at least 30 phonecalls and various emails I finally got to speak to someone in Ireland. PC was picked up last friday. The Asians called me back today to see if I wanted some packaging sent out for my pc as it will be picked up sometime in the next 10 working days :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Joemckillen

01 4118932 is their business customer number. You could call that and when they answer ask to be put through to the personal customer department.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

01 4118932 is their business customer number. You could call that and when they answer ask to be put through to the personal customer department.

Think the OP is long gone from that problem......was 10 years ago!!

Advertisement