Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RAW 05/01/09 Spoilers

• 06-01-2009 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

So JBL hired HBK to get him to WrestleMania 25 as World Champion in Texas - i really this does not happen

Is HBK out of the RR now?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

JP Liz wrote: »
    So JBL hired HBK to get him to WrestleMania 25 as World Champion in Texas - i really this does not happen

Is HBK out of the RR now?

Yup i think he is not in the RR , I could see at the RR JBL asks HBK to give him a chair to hit Cena with then HBK will prob snap and cost JBL the title leading to a match against him at NWO(which will end in dq) leading to a street fight or something like that at WM25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Raw is starting to get good again. They are starting to build up four decent stories up which TNA could learn a lot from.

1. JBL and HBK
    They couldn't have picked to better guys to be involved in this kind of an angle. JBL is hated so much and Michaels can garner a reaction from anybody he tries. This would be a great Main Event at WM 25

2. Legacy
    The group is starting to pick up and I can't wait to see what happens to Manu. Orton is a great leader too.

3. CM Punk vs Regal
    The writers have made the best out of Regal's illness to put him over as a great champ who refuses to wrestle Punk. Expect this to climax at Mania

4. Melina vs Beth
    The fan girl thing is a bit annoying but only because it reminds me too much of Mickie James physco lesbo gimmick.

I hate Michael Cole so much though.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

yeah, hes gonna be in JBLs corner for the championship match.

That angle is really growing on me!! Shawn plays it great I think, little glimpses of his "old self" and all that, there will be a great reaction when he kicks JBLs head off at some stage in the future. haha

Quite a good raw i must say.Enjoyable matches. Nearly no forwarding needed to be done on my part, except of course for the kelly kelly kane debacle...

Ortons new group has me intrigued as well! Oh such promise in 09.... haha

I hate Michael Cole so much though.:mad:

+1

fingers crossed for a ross return to raw...:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Shawn vs JBL is such a good feud right now. It was really great on Raw

For those Michael Cole haters, here's something that was posted on f4wonline.com's update today:

k4fara.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Fingers crossed Cole just buggers off from our screen sooner rathe later.

so whipping that bingo board out next time im watching raw..

they are building the tension really well. Its so weird seeing Shawn in such a submissive role! And JBL is the perfect heel in this situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭hyn-zie

wonder whats going to happen when vince return's in 2 weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

hyn-zie wrote: »
    wonder whats going to happen when vince return's in 2 weeks

I wish paul london was still around, because then he could ruin whatever it is. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ShaneR84

Class post Fozzy :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement