Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ankermann-pc.de PC offers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Gavio101 wrote: »
    I ordered a PC from them, a very expensive one and they sent me a PC that had the wrong standard of PSU. I asked them to send me a new PSU and after 4 weeks they sent me a adapater because the cable on the power supply was the wrong type for my mother board.

That means they didnt even bother to turn it on before sending it to me. Once the cable finally arrived it still didnt work, im guessing because the power supply looks like its home made. At that point I gave up and told them to organise a return, about 40 emails, 3 replys and another 4-6 weeks later I get a return address and UPS invoice.

Ive now been waiting for over a week for them to give me my money back as UPS has informed me that the PC has been returned. How the f**k are they still in business. They are rude, they dont respond to emails and when I asked them why they cant even bother to email me I got a response saying they are soooo busy that some of their customers get forgotten about.

Mother fu**ing RAGEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I am really sorry dude, they are a bad outfit. They've gone past the point of giving a **** and probably make a ton of money just from new customers who've never heard of them.

I am also slightly shocked that they are from Germany, because anyone else in that country I've done business with from mobile phones to ebay to computer parts has been impeccable really. They pride themselves on being punctual and good little work bees.

Try to step it up a gear and contain the rage - look online for a suitable legal looking letter, that usually lights a fire under someone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I've had several PCs from them, never been disappointed or let down yet - your milage may vary

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

regi wrote: »
    I've had several PCs from them, never been disappointed or let down yet - your milage may vary

My ankermann PC was probably my best ever purchase.
    Still going strong after two years.

Advertisement