Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any big Family Guy fans out there? Fans needed for TV show

• 06-01-2009 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi guys,

Sorry to bother you. I'm wondering if anyone on the message board might be able to help me.

I'm working on a new programme for the BBC celebrating the phenomenon that is Family Guy and we're looking for a Family Guy fan to possibly interview as part of the show. Our team will be filming in LA, New York and Rhode Island in January and they want to hear from the biggest Family Guy fans around.

Can you lay claim to being the most knowledgeable Family Guy fan in America? Do you quote Peter Griffin in your sleep? Is your house a shrine to the show? Or maybe you have a friend who you think would be perfect, or even a group of friends! Please get in touch.

If you think you might fit the bill and you're based in LA, New York, Rhode Island or the surrounding areas - we'd love to hear from you! Please e-mail adam.wydrzynski@bbc.co.uk and let me know your Name, Age, and Occupation and tell me briefly what makes you such a big fan.

If you have any queries, please let me know.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Many thanks,
    Adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

adamwyd wrote: »
    Can you lay claim to being the most knowledgeable Family Guy fan in America?

Very few people on this site could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

If you think you might fit the bill and you're based in LA, New York, Rhode Island or the surrounding areas
    In the minority here I think but this I guess is going around every forum site in the world ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I'll do it for you. What's the pay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Is over 3000 miles the surrounding area?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

adamwyd wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Sorry to bother you. I'm wondering if anyone on the message board might be able to help me.

I'm working on a new programme for the BBC celebrating the phenomenon that is Family Guy and we're looking for a Family Guy fan to possibly interview as part of the show. Our team will be filming in LA, New York and Rhode Island in January and they want to hear from the biggest Family Guy fans around.

Can you lay claim to being the most knowledgeable Family Guy fan in America? Do you quote Peter Griffin in your sleep? Is your house a shrine to the show? Or maybe you have a friend who you think would be perfect, or even a group of friends! Please get in touch.

If you think you might fit the bill and you're based in LA, New York, Rhode Island or the surrounding areas - we'd love to hear from you! Please e-mail adam.wydrzynski@bbc.co.uk and let me know your Name, Age, and Occupation and tell me briefly what makes you such a big fan.

If you have any queries, please let me know.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Many thanks,
    Adam

you jerk,why would you put this on an irish site,im a huge fan of family guy and would have loved to have been on the show

• Advertisement

sexmag wrote: »
    you jerk,why would you put this on an irish site,im a huge fan of family guy and would have loved to have been on the show

I doubt you are good enough to apply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

FX Meister wrote: »
    I doubt you are good enough to apply.

Sounds like a challenge:rolleyes:

Sounds like a challenge:rolleyes:
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Yeah BIG fan, not that Big that i take up 3000 miles!

Advertisement