Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 HOURS?

Options
  • 06-01-2009 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

:eek:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Just enough time to listen to Freebird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I'm pretty sure I didn't okay this.... Who's been going over my head???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

the dreaded "man-flu" is taking them all out :D

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Sure, ten minutes per pound.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Anyone know any woodturning folk bands in the mid-west region that are looking for new members?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

This aint Star Trek folks, you don't say '3 hours is too long' then Scotty comes back and has it done in 2. It'll take as long as it will take.*

*Between the hours of 6 and 9pm is the one time I never surf boards so haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Do you mean that between 6 and 7, when I'm in work with absolutely nothing to do boards will be down.

This is a outrage. I demand Terrys email address.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You work one hour a day??

WTF do you do?

DeV.

Do you mean that between 6 and 7, when I'm in work with absolutely nothing to do boards will be down.

This is a outrage. I demand Terrys email address.

I understand your concerns, I used to work a job (part time) that was 5:30 - 9, something like this would inconvenience me greatly.

It's much better now, now I work 9am - 9am.

But, look at it this way, my dear netizen; you could use the free time for things other than woodturning and local folk band options I suggest.

Why, you could look up the technique on cooking a lemon meringue, or perhaps read about the history of Chinese feudal lords in the 12th century or perhaps fashion a hat out of an A4 sheet of paper.

You could also build a small moat in your garden and attack passers by with a small bow and arrow carved from the rose bush and assorted woody plants.

The possibilities are endless!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

When is boards going down? I'm on my mobile and can't see the announcement. :(

• Advertisement

jmccrohan wrote: »
    When is boards going down? I'm on my mobile and can't see the announcement. :(
    from 6 till 9 ish........

I'd put notices into the mobile skin, but I guarantee it'd be a gigantic nuisance. Might start posting them in the Development forum if they're ones I'm making.

Anyway, it's from 6pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

CuLT wrote: »
    Why, you could look up the technique on cooking a lemon meringue, or perhaps read about the history of Chinese feudal lords in the 12th century or perhaps fashion a hat out of an A4 sheet of paper.
    HOW?! Food and Drink forum will be closed, as will History & Heritage forum and the origami forum. /cry

There is an origami forum right?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

minxie1 wrote: »
    from 6 till 9 ish........
    CuLT wrote: »
    I'd put notices into the mobile skin, but I guarantee it'd be a gigantic nuisance. Might start posting them in the Development forum if they're ones I'm making.

Anyway, it's from 6pm.
    Thank you.

jmccrohan wrote: »
    Thank you.
    so what will you be doing instead???

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

yore ma?

Dades wrote: »
    yore ma?
    was waiting for that one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

DeVore wrote: »
    You work one hour a day??

WTF do you do?

DeV.

Gigolo. Just not a very good one. My only customer at the moment is Seamus. Kiss Kiss Seamus XXX.

Now there's something you don't hear everyday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I heard somewhere that there were other sites on the interweb other than Boards. When Boards goes down I think I might try and find one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I heard somewhere that there were other sites on the interweb other than Boards. When Boards goes down I think I might try and find one.

Urban legend

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

It's like a countdown at NASA .

4:59 , 35,36,37,38,39,40,41 .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

What the hell is Dowtime?

Is it contagious? Why does it last up to three hours? Can i avoid it if i wear a condom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

bollox. Now I have absolutely no excuse for not going to the gym:eek:

****ing new years resolutions :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Let's go mess up *************.

edit: Didn't know that website was on the filter list lol. It's that pesky .com one.

:rolleyes: ???

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Jaysus I didnt think it would take 3 hours to create the classic rock forum.
    Well fair play to ye anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Now I'll have to talk to the wife and kids.

Could someone PM me their names? Thanks. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I could tie some thread to all my neighbours doors ,sit back and watch all the fun .........possibilities are endless :cool:
    Hagar wrote: »

Think of the walton family , it will come to ya

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

kearnsr wrote: »
    Urban legend

Yep urban legend. See snopes.com if you don't believe me.
    Hagar wrote: »

:D <- smiley in lieu of thanks. I've run out.

• Advertisement

HELP!!!!:eek:

Advertisement