Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subway Veggie Patty

Options
  • 06-01-2009 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    Anybody know where a person could buy a patty similar to the ones Subway use in their Veggie Patty sandwich, or even better, a recipie for something similar?
    They're addictive!!!!

HB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭SAVE_ME.222

hamsterboy wrote: »
    Hi All
    Anybody know where a person could buy a patty similar to the ones Subway use in their Veggie Patty sandwich, or even better, a recipie for something similar?
    They're addictive!!!!

HB

I see you are in Galway, well I know in Dublin anyway some of the small asian shops around town have products like that. They are also very friendly with recipes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Cheers
    You wouldn't happen to know what they're called?
    I wouldn't know what to ask/look out for :)

HB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Locomotion

You should try buy the Quorn Steaks. They sell em in most tescos. They'll be in the refrigerated section as opposed to the freezer section. I had been missing them for years cos I thought all Quorn products were frozen.

Fully vegetarian and are great for putting in a sandwich like that. Or fried and served with pepper sauce. Or with fried mushrooms and onions. Or served with sweet potato wedges. Or for breakfast with scrambled eggs. God damn it, now I'm hungry!

Hit the chiller in your local healthfood shop.
    Taifun have tasty cutlets. There are these tasty beanie burger things too.

Tbh I ate one of those subway pattys out of desperation recently.
    It wierded me out, It was bristley.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭emeo

i love those patties,i love sub in general
    thyre not vegan tho and do contain egg whites,
    but i found a recipe for a version here:

http://dalitoy.blogspot.com/2007/03/veggie-patty-with-brown-rice-barley.html

enjoy!!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement