Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for information on driving lessons

• 06-01-2009 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi I don't know if I am in the right forum, I am new to this so keep making that mistake. Just want to know about getting driving lessons in Meath, the Ashbourne area. I did get some there before by a woman driver not mentioning any names and as a woman myself I can say this, she was very bad. I want someone who will cut to the chase, I know the very basics, I need practise and to improve, I cannot afford my own car yet, which is a pain, plus I'm lving city centre so no point buying one anyhow. I do really want to learn though and have just got my second provisional licence so need to before this one expires too!
    Sorry if I'm in the wrong forum, any help greatly appreciated!
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭ALFIET

There is one in ratoath... which is excellent.
    PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 genec

Hi,

If you still need lessons I would be happy to help you. I am a former driving tester and I would be happy to show you how its done. You would be surprised how easy it is once you know what the tester is looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Yellowbell

Hi,

How much do the lessons cost? Our teenager is starting to drive and is paying for the lessons herself!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 genec

Hi,

Driving lessons with me cost 40 per lesson which is normally 75mins each, or 5 for 185 euro or 10 for 350.

If you are looking to get lessons for as cheap as possible just shop around, you will be able to get them for 30 per hour or under from many instructors as there are plenty of driving schools to choose from. So just ring around.

You will know if you are getting value for money if you can see the improvments in your driving. If you finish lessons without having improved then swop to a different instructor.

Good luck. :)

Advertisement