Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What would you like to see happen in wrestling in 2009?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

I would love to see a fatal fourway for the title at wrestlemania between Edge, Christian, Matt Hardy and Jeff hardy!
    Think of the chemistry and emotion in the match and throw in the insane spots and you have one hell of a match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I would love to see a fatal fourway for the title at wrestlemania between Edge, Christian, Matt Hardy and Jeff hardy!
    Think of the chemistry and emotion in the match and throw in the insane spots and you have one hell of a match
    Id love that as well, but I don't think a certain son in law will allow himself not to be in the main event:(
    The idea of ECW being two hours as some had suggested would blow because they don't have enough wrestlers to fill out the show. I mean we are lucky to get two good matches as it is:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭dave.omeara

I'd like to see the Rumble being won by a real outside bet. MVP or Kane. Either way, I'd like to see Kane get a title run, however brief it would probably be.

Put the title back on Jericho as well. He was a nice change from the usual suspects of Cena, Batista, HHH. Edge and Taker I don't mind so much.

I can see the Edge/Christian/Matt/Jeff storyline getting really interesting. Possibly with Matt turning on Jeff? There really is so much back story between those 4.

The IC and US Championships to become valuable again. Stepping stones for future main-eventers. Thats one that I really want to see happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Heyman has admitted it himself that Vince helped him out.

Yes Vince helped out, but to what degree. If you are basing your assumption solely on the Rise & fall Of ECW DVD, I would imagine that is heavily biased towards WWEs contribution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

I'd like to see the WWE go bankrupt & have its best wrestlers move to TNA.

And Bobby Heenan to start commentating again. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,056 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

tdv wrote: »
    I'd like to see the WWE go bankrupt & have its best wrestlers move to TNA.

And Bobby Heenan to start commentating again. :cool:

I'd be happy to hear he's just able to speak again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Santino is the most over rated piece of garbage in the WWE at the moment. He isn't funny which he relies on. He is a glorified jobber. Can't wrestle and his promos are cringeworthy. Come out mispronnounce whoever's name person comes out and beats him down.(If he wins it)

Santino rocks

By the way... he intentionally mispronounces his words, he's in character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

You just know santino is one of those characters put out there purely to piss off the smarks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Santino rocks

I know that. Dosn't make it any better. It was funny for the Austin bit and then got real old realy quick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

No he doesn't, he's Italian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Gerard.C wrote: »
    No he doesn't, he's Italian

Canadian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

hes italian, why else would he be called Santino Marella? daww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭DinnyBatman

Gerard.C wrote: »
    hes italian, why else would he be called Santino Marella? daww

well, wwe have been known to bend the truth on occasion.......by that logic, does that mean that the undertaker is really dead? ;)
    Maybe he's from canada but has italian ancestry?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Didn't he also play a Russian gimmick as well. So he is Canadian with a Russian dad and an Italian mother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santino_Marella
    Anthony Carelli[5] (born March 14, 1979)[4] is a Canadian professional wrestler of Italian descent[5] better known by his ring name Santino Marella.

• Advertisement
Advertisement