Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JVC GR AX60 Camcorder Manual

• 06-01-2009 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I have a JVC GR AX60 camcorder - its over 5 years old - but i need to copy the videos to a PC as I am running out of tapes - I lost the manual and so I don't know how to go about copying the videos to a PC..... is there anyone who might be able to help me get the manual online? I'm finding it very difficult to get information on the internet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 southernman

Hi Dan
    I am not familiar with the JVC camera you mention but most cameras that age would have similar features. I have a sony that age and I use a DV to firewire 400 cable
    I have a pinnacle video card installed in my computer and used pinnacle software
    Alternatively you can use a s-video to firewire cable with the same card and software.
    The pinnacle software operates your camera and downloads the video in clips.
    I have used Pinnacle for a number of years but now I use a MAC and IMovie 6.
    Is the camera digital??
    Drop me a private message if you need more info
    Cheers

Advertisement