Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heads up on saddle for sale on adverts.ie

Options
  • 06-01-2009 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

Hi, just a heads up on thisBontrager Race saddle on sale here over on adverts.ie

"This is a brand new Bontrager Race Saddle for sale. It came on my brand new Trek racing bike worth €1,000 euro and is only for sale as I want a white one. This saddle has only been used once on a test ride and immediately replaced with a new one (as a result there are no marks whatsoever and would pass as a new saddle, only there is no box and tags!). It is a lightweight saddle, ideal for those people looking to lose a few grams here and there.

Here is a big picture: http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5826/bontragerracesaddlefy1.jpg

No unreasonable offer will be rejected, but it will only be sold to the person who makes the best offer. It's in Limerick, but contact me if you live further away, we might be able to organise something! Thanks in advance! smile.gif"

Comments

Advertisement