Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bushnell elite 6500 4.5-30x50

Options
  • 06-01-2009 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

just wondering does anybody have any experience of using this scope as they look good and relatively cheap compared to leupold and the likes as they can be bought on the internet for about 550

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

i would not spend my money on one R.Macleod&son scotland have some good deals on scopes leupold vx111 6.5-20x50 varmint for 495

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

The only reviews I have heard of the bushnell elite scopes have been positive. They are supposed to run out of MOA for longer range shooting, that's the only complaint I can remember.

I owned a bushnell banner scope on my .22lr as my first scope and it worked flawlessly until I sold it for 50 quid more than I paid for it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Bushnell Elite series are a big step up from the rest of the Bushnell scopes, They have much better lenses and are very well sealed.
    Look at the reviews out of the states they are all very positive and that says a lot over there.
    I have a Elite 4200 and it has performed flawlessly.
    The Firefly reticle is a very nice option for semi-darkness.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

ormondprop I have one got it a few months back and I cant fault it, very clear crisp glass. Here is a few reviews from across the water that should answer any questions you have. I am very happy with it I cant compare it to the top end scopes as I have not used them.

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309455

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300466

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

reading all the reviews they seem very nice as soon as i get some money together and if i can find somebody who will actually buy a hornet rifle i'll splash out on tikka t3 super varmint in .223 or .22-250 if i can find one or else a t3 hunter or remington 700 lvsf with the 4.5-30x50 bushnell on top, hopefully someday i'll have itsmile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement