Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asus p6t

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,314 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Right im upgrading from my p965 system. The board O have my eye on is the Asus P6T ....http://www.guru3d.com/article/asus-p6t-deluxe-review-x58-motherboard/

I have read the reviews and it all sounds pretty good. Anyone here used this board or have any opinion on it.

I have one. So far it does what it's meant to do just fine and I've no complaints. The embedded Splashtop Linux is useless and gimmicky though. Beware of the V2 version that's now out, that has a reduced number of power phases and reduced SAS capability to reduce costs.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Thanks for the heads up on the v2, spear

Advertisement