Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Wireless Cycle Computers for sale on adverts.ie

Options
  • 07-01-2009 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

***LAST ONE LEFT*** I will also post to anywhere in Ireland for €4 and payment can easily be made by Paypal!

Have a look at these for sale over on Adverts.ie

Hi, these are two BBB BCP-11W wireless cycle computers for sale, which have many functions and are easily operated. They were bought 6 months ago when I bought my 2 new bikes, and cost €40 each (total of €80). They are only for sale because I recently purchased a more advanced computer which works on both bikes. There is absolutely nothing wrong with them! They would pass as new to be honest. I have the boxes and instructions for both of them, and I'll even throw in 2 spare batteries for the wireless speed sensors. (Batteries are already in all parts, these are spares!)

9 Functions: Current speed, Average speed, Maximum speed, Riding time, Trip distance, Odometer, Clock (12/24hr), Low battery indicator, Auto start/stop.

Other features: Easy to read full-sized screen, Easy to operate with only a single button, Computer can be mounted on both the stem and handlebar (very handy), Waterproof casing, Wheel magnet fits around aero spokes, batteries included, manual included (also available online), Uses both mp/h or km/h and can be set to work on any size wheel on any bike!

I have set a guide price of: €25 for one computer (bought individually) or €40 for the two computers (bought together), thats 50% off! These prices can be negotiated, and no unreasonable offer will be rejected. However, they will be sold to the person who makes the best offer! These are truly excellent computers and are absolutely necessary for every cyclist! I am even reluctant to sell them myself as they really are brilliant.

Big picture here

PLEASE NOTE: Both units are in the picture, but only fittings for one. Don't worry, I have very single bit for both of them, just not pictures as they are the same things! You will recieve the computer(s) in the box as it was sold to me in the shop!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

These prices can be negotiated, and no unreasonable offer will be rejected.

Surely you mean either "no reasonable offer will be rejected" or please no "unreasonable offers"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭scottreynolds

I find these ads here annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

I find these ads here annoying

you would be saying that if you were getting a heads-up on an oul colnago :p.

they're a bit annoying, yes, but these threads are the price we pay for first dibs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭BuyingorSelling

After buying a wireless i think i would recommend a cabled computer as a lot of lights seem to interferre with the computer and you get unreliable info

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

One sold to "fago" so last one left. Will post to anywhere in Ireland for €4, and payment can easily be made by PayPal! Be quick if you want it as there are loads of enquiries already! Cheers :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement