Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

malt house

Options
  • 07-01-2009 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,026 ✭✭✭✭

has anyone ever been in the malt house mountbellew. what do u think of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MICK_M

Have used Malt House a few times, not bad, decent food, quite well priced, fair variety, lots of locals use it, good sign i guess.

Lakeside the chinese takeaway, over the road is very good, wierd name for chinese takeaway though.

Am quite new to area, any info on local attractions would be welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 polevault

The malt house is about all you will get in that town. The Lakeside place across the road well i would be very carefull about going into that place, however in saying that i was in it a few times (drunk) in 2004- 05 when it first opened and it was a dive. but it was never busy so thats prob why it was dodge. Places like that need to be busy to be safe. (food turnover etc). I remember the malt house used to have a really nice steak sandwich?.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,026 ✭✭✭✭cena

the staff aren't that great. food can be dogey and as for the night club ts dirty. them plastic pint glasses do be horrible to drink out of.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

cena wrote: »
    the staff aren't that great. food can be dogey and as for the night club ts dirty. them plastic pint glasses do be horrible to drink out of.

You were never there when the real glasses were flying then?:D

Advertisement