Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Look what I got for an M3

Options
  • 07-01-2009 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

This is a high performance manifold for the E46 M3 that normally retails over $1200 however I got mine for a little less than that. Its brand new:D
    LINK.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Abeyance

Winning bid: US $0.99

a little ^^ hehe nice find tbh hope it fits the bill for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Did you get that ebay one or one similar. I just had a look at shipping costs to Eíre on that €130 and that's before customs get their paws on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 935 ✭✭✭samsemtex

Hal1 wrote: »
    Did you get that ebay one or one similar. I just had a look at shipping costs to Eíre on that €130 and that's before customs get their paws on it.

Thats still pretty cheap. Id be surprised if customs have any idea of what the retail price for something like that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

Plug wrote: »
    This is a high performance manifold for the E46 M3

That ain't a manifold mate, this is a header, a bit of difference here.
    Now enjoy to install that thing.

It is not even cotted with Ceramic, you gonna burn some pipes here.

Also not that your SES light gonna stay on all the time and that there is a good chance you will fail emissions test too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

You just bought a picture:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

it will prob crack within 3 months imo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

kceire wrote: »
    it will prob crack within 3 months imo
    Bought it for .99 cent, shipping was 180 and then he gave me a full refund and said that the shipping is actually 200 so i told him to F off.
    Did a bit of reasearch and it seems its not worth the shipping cost. Pheww!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Bought it for .99 cent, shipping was 180 and then he gave me a full refund and said that the shipping is actually 200 so i told him to F off.
    Did a bit of reasearch and it seems its not worth the shipping cost. Pheww!

get out of jail free card there mate!

kceire wrote: »
    get out of jail free card there mate!
    :D Thank christ!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

What i don't understand is if it's worth that much, how is there only 1 bid on it?

• Advertisement

mick.fr wrote: »
    That ain't a manifold mate, this is a header, a bit of difference here.
    Now enjoy to install that thing.

It is not even cotted with Ceramic, you gonna burn some pipes here.

Also not that your SES light gonna stay on all the time and that there is a good chance you will fail emissions test too.

Yeah the yanks call them headers because they arn't really manifolds.

Of course they are not coated with ceramics, ya wanna see em glow:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭vectra

This is a high performance manifold for the E46 M3 that normally retails over $1200 however I got mine for a little less than that. Its brand new:D
    LINK.

All you were short was the M3 to go with it :D

vectra wrote: »
    All you were short was the M3 to go with it :D
    Shhh:p
    It was going to be an investment, flog it onto an m3 owner for €500 or I was going to keep it for a few years until I get an M3 csl:cool:
    But it sounds rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Sale not permitted for sale on Ebay as usual.

The seller is not allowed to circumvent the selling price by charging excessive shipping. You do not get charged by paypal for receiving money for shipping only on the sale of the item.

They can be banned for this and Paypal can refuse to pay them and they can refuse to send the item.

Very annoying.

Berty wrote: »
    Sale not permitted for sale on Ebay as usual.

The seller is not allowed to circumvent the selling price by charging excessive shipping. You do not get charged by paypal for receiving money for shipping only on the sale of the item.

They can be banned for this and Paypal can refuse to pay them and they can refuse to send the item.

Very annoying.
    What kind of feedback should I leave him? Will you give me an example as I'm new to this ebay thing. cheers.
    should i report this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

To be fair you shouldn't leave him any. You were trying to make a quick buck on a piece of tat off ebay and it backfired. Luckily for you you don't have to pay for your mistake. If anyone should be leaving negative feedback it's the seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,998 ✭✭✭✭L1011

JHMEG wrote: »
    To be fair you shouldn't leave him any. You were trying to make a quick buck on a piece of tat off ebay and it backfired. Luckily for you you don't have to pay for your mistake. If anyone should be leaving negative feedback it's the seller.

Except he can't any more ;)

Will you even be able to leave feedback seeing as the transaction was refunded?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,853 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

The transaction was cancelled by the seller because they wanted to bump up their income. Whether the OP wanted the item is irrelevant - the seller shouldn't have done this so IMO - negative feedback!

Advertisement