Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Infamous Gorilla199

Options
  • 07-01-2009 2:12am

Gorilla199. Have any of you watched his videos on YouTube? They've given me hours of entertainment. It's hard to believe stupidity like his actually exists. He's taking Christian Fundamentalism, and indeed stupidity, to a new extreme.

Anyway, here's a link to his page: Click.

My personal favourites:

Him explaining why Einstein was an idiot, and his view on General Relativity, he has really opened my eyes: Click.

His views on the LHC, at CERN in Switzerland: Click, click, click, and click.

And my other favourites: click (His views on evolution and Darwinism); click (His view on the big bang theory).

And last, but certainly not least, my new personal favourite: click (Him explaining how the Sun and the Moon are actually the same size, truely amazing!).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rgt320q

Ah jaysus, don't you just want to pat him on the head and give him a biccie :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I don't think unintentionally promoting that imbecile is beneficial (or relevant) to the A&A forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement