Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor to Vodafone

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

This post has been deleted.

Excellent. :D.

But back to the point, By the looks of things another Viewty would be much better...so if you're happy to get one from Vodafone then do it and then you won't have to bother with all this unlocking business...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    Can we just take a moment here please people, cherish the idea that Drunkmonkey no longer campaigns for 3.

it reminds me of the first days of foggy_lad. he started out blasting meteor on mobiles and consumer issues and saying everyone should switch to 3. a few months later he actually got banned from mobiles and got the charter changed to say no more consumer issues were to be posted there because he kept starting new threads about his problems with 3

we can but wait......:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Adro947 wrote: »
    By the looks of things another Viewty would be much better...so if you're happy to get one from Vodafone

the Viewty works pretty well on 3, pity about the price of it...

jazus lads did ye really think i'd change colors that quickly, but seriously if I get a phone call in the next 5 days there won't be any more problems with 3's india call center because i'll have personally blown it up...:)

Not even a christams card, grrrrr...

Advertisement