Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billy connolly

Options
  • 07-01-2009 6:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

I cant find any info on when his tour dates in ireland or uk are. Can any1 help? Tickets r imposs to get at d best of times but i cant do much when i dont even know when they go on sale!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

I cant find any info on when his tour dates in ireland or uk are. Can any1 help? Tickets r imposs to get at d best of times but i cant do much when i dont even know when they go on sale!

Looking forward to getting to a show myself. Tickets on sale Monday 10th March. Show dates on Billys Site The site itself is a bit OTT, but when you get in, just click on the window for tours.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭country_gurl

Thanks a mil! I cudnt get on to that site last nite so will try again

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭country_gurl

Wud sum1 b able to do me a huge favour and luk up billys site and copy paste his tour dates in uk n ireland on here for 2009. U need flash n im using my mobile 4 internet as home internet is out of action

Advertisement