Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gift idea for boyfriend's birthday

• 07-01-2009 7:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm a member on here but want to post as an unregistered user so as my boyfriend doesn't read this.

Anyway it's my boyfriend of 4 years' birthday this Friday and I have not a clue what to get him. I have 150 euro max to spend on him. I asked him if he wanted anything in particular but he said there wasn't anything really. I really don't want to get him something he doesn't even like and I'm terrible at getting value for money. Can anyone tell me what they would get their boyfriends? Or what would you men like? What can I not go wrong on?

Many thanks for your help. He's 25 on Friday by the way x

Comments

Take a look at www.topgifts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭No1XtinaFan

Does he like cars/driving?
    I had this problem last year and got him a voucher for mondello park, they're valid for a year and he was delighted with it. He's booked it for next month and I can go and watch him! Not sure why I agreed to that part though, think he just wants to chow off!!!:rolleyes:

Advertisement