Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waza Kai Jujitsu-Limerick

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Hey all

Just to clear up something that was posted earlier in the thread. The yearly membership for the club is 35 euro not 100 euro. So its 35 + your class fees...

Training times for adults
    Tuesdays 8-9:30
    Thursdays 8-9:30

Any other questions drop me a pm and ill be glad to answer..into my second year training with mike and love it!

I got an e-mail from Mike on Monday, will be going along at 20:00 tomorrow evening for a look and will hopefully be signing up next week :)
    That €35 fee is far more manageable than the €100 previously quoted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ayankabroad

Any chance this Dojo has a website or where I may be able to get some information on the type of training is done here or more about the JJ style itself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

I got an e-mail from Mike on Monday, will be going along at 20:00 tomorrow evening for a look and will hopefully be signing up next week :)
    That €35 fee is far more manageable than the €100 previously quoted.

excellent ill keep and eye out :P im the shaven headed orange belt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Any chance this Dojo has a website or where I may be able to get some information on the type of training is done here or more about the JJ style itself

unfortunately no website but drop mike a mail and im sure he will fill you in

• Registered Users Posts: 21 DragonboyVNY

Just an update to the thread.

WazaKai Jujitsu club has moved from Windmill Lane to the lane just off Limerick School Project. So right beside where Des Galligan's Tang Soo Do club is. Across the road from Bobby Byrne's pub up past the Crescent (straight up O Connell Street towards Dooradoyle direction.)

Training times are the same. Congrats to Mike and his students on their successful trip to New York and making contacts with the Kito Ryu Jujutsu organisation over there. Looks like they are on the right track!

They have an old webpage, but the mobile might still be the same.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

That's Saint Gerard's Street, opposite Bobby's/below Wolfe Tone Street.

One of the lads was telling me they might be starting a Facebook page for the club, so I'll post the link to it when I hear more about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 DragonboyVNY

sounds good ;) I'll be sure to LIKE and give the thumbs up and Share.

Advertisement