Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CC Final

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Just called club wembley office directly to verify authenticity of company as you never know with some of the scum selling tickets and they are 100% above board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 The Lilywhite

Well lads, now for the extra time, they are a fcuking disgrace losing a 3 goal lead and Burnley seem like they want it more. Overpaid prima donnas the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭dats_right

Well lads, now for the extra time, they are a fcuking disgrace losing a 3 goal lead and Burnley seem like they want it more. Overpaid prima donnas the lot of them.

Agree 100%. I've been annoyed with but never ever been ashamed of spurs before but this is a disgusting 'performance'. Everysingle one of those worthless gimps should be hounded out of the club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Joycee

Thanks a mill to Mullo76. I've just got confirmation on 2 tickets for the Club Wembley section for the final. Fair play to you Mullo76. At least this year I'll get to go to the game instead of watching it in the pub down the road.
    Cmon you Spurs.

Just one huge game to restore a bit of pride in our season, thereby qualifying for Uefa Cup again and then we just need to steady the ship in the Premiership and we'll finish a comfortable 9th place in the league. Nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

No probs mate, glad to help a fellow yid out. We'll most likely be sitting in the same area if you used the same company so might be able to arrange a pint in the stadium before kick off. They said no colours in this area but I might have to sneak some in...

• Advertisement

Sounds good Mullo, Flying over from Galway to Luton that morning, but should be up at Wembley by 1.30. Plenty of time for a few pints beforehand. I'm definitely wearing my jersey to the game. Will wear a jacket over it until we're safe. Later Mullo. Cmon you Spurs

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Fellas, my advice would be leave the colours at home if you are in a mixed section, especially in the Club Wembley section which I believe is premium seating and may have a dress code.

There will be niggle at the final, not least because of Berbatov's transfer, and there will plenty of Cockney Reds around who'd be fairly game.

I'd recommend treating all matches played on neutral ground as an away match, never know when you might get a slap.

Okay therecklessone, thats fair enough. Point taken. I'm happy enough that I've guaranteed myself a ticket to this one. Cant tell you how dissapointed I was last year at not getting in after going all the way over..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Following our progression to this year's Carling Cup Final, we are pleased to confirm the following details for our Carling Cup Final appearance on Sunday 1 March 2009.

The match against Manchester United will take place at Wembley Stadium and kick-off at 3.00pm.

Allocation: 31,232 - Tottenham Hotspur supporters will once again be situated in the West end of Wembley Stadium.

Prices: £80 (£40 Concession), £66 (£33), £52 (£26) and £38 (£19). Half price concession tickets will be available in all areas of our allocation. Our usual concession parameters will apply (U16 and Over 65). Click here for the Wembley seating and pricing plan.

How to buy a ticket: All sales for this match will be either online here or over the phone (0844 844 0102 and select option 1 ). The Club WILL NOT be selling tickets to supporters in person at the Ticket Office.

Season ticket holders are advised NOT TO SUBMIT any vouchers from your season ticket book. Any vouchers sent into the Ticket Office WILL NOT be treated as a valid application.

ONE HOTSPUR PLATINUM MEMBERS
    If you are a One Hotspur Platinum member (i.e. home and away season ticket holder) you will be contacted separately with regards to selling arrangements. You will be able to purchase one ticket per season ticket book.

ONE HOTSPUR GOLD AND SILVER MEMBERS
    If you are a One Hotspur Gold or Silver member (i.e a home season ticket holder) you will be able to purchase one ticket per season ticket book.

Tickets for One Hotspur Gold or Silver members (i.e home season ticket holders) will be sold on a first come first served basis and will be available to purchase either over the phone or online. You will be able to choose your seat from Tottenham Hotspur's allocated areas of Wembley Stadium, subject to availability. Once again, the Club WILL NOT be selling tickets to supporters in person at the Ticket Office.

Please note that due to the size of our ticket allocation, we will be able to accommodate purchase requests from all One Hotspur season ticket holders. We do expect lengthy wait times during the early stages of this sales period so supporters who do not have a particular preference about where they would like to sit within our ticket allocation are strongly advised to not attempt their purchase until a later stage in the sales period.

Tickets will go on sale to One Hotspur Gold and Silver members ( i.e home season ticket holders) from 10.30am on Wednesday 28 January until 5.00pm on Tuesday 3 February.

Please note you will need your client reference number when making your application as well as the client reference number for any other One Hotspur Gold or Silver members that you wish to sit near or with. This number can be found in the bottom left corner on the slip on the inside cover of your season ticket book or on your One Hotspur Membership card. Season Ticket holders will be able to apply in groups of up to 20, providing that the person making the purchase is in possession of all details for each season ticket holder.

Season ticket holders on our home / away cup guarantee scheme are reminded that they will not be automatically charged for tickets for this match.

ONE HOTSPUR BRONZE / LILYWHITE MEMBERS
    One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite members (i.e. Club Members) will be able to apply for tickets both online and via the telephone from 9.30am on Thursday 5 February until 5.00pm on Monday 9 February. Please note any applications made via the telephone will be charged a £1 per member processing fee. If as expected, demand from One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite members (i.e. Club Members) outweighs supply, tickets will be allocated according to loyalty points. Applications will be taken in the usual way away match tickets are applied for. One ticket per membership can be applied for. As we are unable to predict how many tickets will be available at each price to members, tickets will be allocated in best available order to successful applicants.

Please note you will need your client reference number when making your application as well as the client reference number for any other One Hotspur Bronze or Lilywhite members that you wish to sit near or with. This number can be found or on your One Hotspur Membership card.

Should you select to apply for a ticket as a group, each person's total number of loyalty points will be considered separately. For example if five supporters apply as a group to sit together and the minimum number of loyalty points required was 100 and one person has 90, that person would be unsuccessful.

We would like to remind all Bronze / Lilywhite Members that at this stage, they are submitting an application for the match. You are able to submit an application at any time between the application period. Please remember that loyalty points will be used to allocate tickets should supply outweigh demand. Your chances of being successful in the ballot for tickets will not be affected by how early / late you submit your application in the application period.

Postal applications from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members WILL NOT be accepted for this match.

GENERAL SALE
    It is extremely unlikely that this match will go to general sale. Supporters can still purchase a One Hotspur Bronze or Lilywhite membership in order to apply for tickets. However, tickets allocated to members will be done so in loyalty point order. Any new members will start with zero loyalty points. We are unable to provide refunds for any new memberships if an application for Carling Cup Final ticket is unsuccessful.

DISABLED SUPPORTERS
    All One Hotspur season ticket holders and members that are registered as disabled with the Club will be contacted directly in the next seven days with full information on the purchase/application process for this match.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS
    All tickets will be subject to a booking fee of £2.50 per ticket and a secure delivery charge of £4.90 per transaction. Tickets will not be despatched from White Hart Lane, therefore tickets cannot be collected from the Ticket Office.

We would also like to advise supporters that concession tickets cannot be upgraded once purchased.

Finally, all tickets are offered for sale as described above, subject to availability. In order to provide all supporters with as much choice and flexibility as possible to sit with friends and family, we are unable to guarantee seats in specific areas. Supporters may use the attached Wembley Stadium seating guide to request tickets in preferred areas but these will be sold, subject to availability.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭eoinola

so only just joined up with One Hotspur Bronze two weeks ago, so zero loyalty points and zero chance of getting ticket via club...despite the fact that the TV nearly got thrown out the window on Wed night...I had booked flights dublin-london rtn with 15mins to go in first leg for 25e all in price!!!

so went checking for packages...some difference in prices!!!

so here is my info:

Whartons Travel have packages for approx 350e for match ticket and two nights hotel for Utd End; no spurs end

Skeltong Travel also have packages; and i got two tickets and one night hotel for 360e each... whiiiwhoooooooooooo so i am going... cant wait!! first major final ever!!

Come on You Spurs...

ps going to match tomorrow too... ha ha bring it on!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭baz147

hey ppl anyone got any tickets for united end?? need 2 if possible?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭northlondon17

season ticket holder living in dublin, selling my cup final ticket for €350+ or highest bid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

season ticket holder living in dublin, selling my cup final ticket for €350+ or highest bid.

What's the face value of it ??

season ticket holder living in dublin, selling my cup final ticket for a stupid amount and I've not read the forum charter

Not on here you're not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

eoinola wrote: »

Skeltong Travel also have packages; and i got two tickets and one night hotel for 360e each... whiiiwhoooooooooooo so i am going... cant wait!! first major final ever!!

Come on You Spurs...

ps going to match tomorrow too... ha ha bring it on!!

Hey man were these tickets in the spurs end if so are they still available?

Just as some sort of guidance for you guys, I was offered two £80stg tickets for the Final at the weekend for £400 each.

We all agreed that was less than we thought others will be going for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Not on here you're not.
    Well done mate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Hey man were these tickets in the spurs end if so are they still available?
    Well are they, and who is Skeltong travel?

hey all...as far as i am aware there were none left...but maybe ring and find out...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Following Monday's deadline for One Hotspur Lilywhite and Bronze Members to apply for Carling Cup Final tickets, we are pleased to confirm the loyalty point requirement for successful applications for the Final against Manchester United at Wembley Stadium on March 1, 2009.

We have now carried out the necessary analysis of applications that were submitted by the deadline and can confirm that the number of loyalty points required for a ticket is 151 points.

All Bronze and Lilywhite Members with 151 or more points that applied in time will now be automatically allocated a ticket, with money being deducted from the payment details submitted at the time of application.

THERE IS NO NEED FOR MEMBERS WITH THE REQUIRED POINTS TOTAL TO CONTACT THE TICKET OFFICE

If you are unsure of how many points you currently have you can find out by clicking here and logging into the e-ticketing system and visiting the ‘My Account' section of the site.

Please note - All successful applicants with the required loyalty points total that applied in a group will be allocated tickets with the other members of their group who also had sufficient points.

We would like to thank all One Hotspur members for their continued support and would advise all unsuccessful applicants that in the event of any tickets being returned they will be allocated in loyalty point order to those members who have missed out.

• Advertisement

hey all...

there may be a chance that i cant go to the Final!!!!!! Not happy believe me. Where would the best place be to ask people if they would like to buy my package, of course just face value. I have two tickets and accomadation for the sat night; cost is approx 380e each..

PM me for details.

eoin :(

[mod edit]eoin, I've removed your e-mail address as it's never a good idea to post personal contact details on a public forum. Your account on boards should be set up to receive e-mail notification when you receive a PM - therecklessone

i have emailed Skelton Travel that i wont be taking the package...so its available if they accept this or it will be available from me if they dont..

their number is 02838324741 or 6627722

Advertisement