Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classical guitar sheet music in Dublin

Options
  • 07-01-2009 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone would know the best place in Dublin for buying sheet music for classical guitar. I have perused the opus II website, and was unable to find anything for guitar other than blues and beginners tutorial books. Two pieces I want to get at the moment are 'Asturias' by Albeniz and 'Malaguena' by Lacuona. I have googled everything I can think of with regards to Dublin and classical sheet music and have come up with very little.:confused: I plan to become a member of the library of music, as I think that would be a valuable source of sheet music, but I'd like to own it myself. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 yermin

Well, obviously I should have looked at this first, this site is great. And I found one of the pieces I was looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Well, aside from IMSLP :D , the only places in town worth trying are Opus II and McCullogh-Piggott's. Though most of the sheet music I buy I get on www.sheetmusicplus.com

Advertisement